Part 2 of ch. 3

Author note: I'm working on my phone (rn) so you might see some spelling mistakes (most likely I'll be correcting the mistakes).
______________________________________
The next day

Cale:"Wow. this is the first time I slept like a baby, ever since I got reincarnated- AHHH!?"

cale:"Alberu...! What are you doing on my bed?!- wait this isn't my bed..."

Alberu still asleep after Cale is raging. Cale tracing his steps to remember what he did yesterday.

Cale:"WAKE UP YOUR HIGHNESS. WAJE UP YOU HEAVY SLEEPER. WAKE UPPPP."

Alberu:"Wha- What's with the shouting Cale?-CALE WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY BED?! AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE COUCH?!

cale:"Couch?" Alberu:"YES I MOVED YOU THERE."

"Your highness what with all the shouting? Are you awake?" Alberu:"N-No I'm not awake! I'm still sleeping!"

"? Okay but don't forget you have a busy schedule today."

Alberu:"Busy schedule? Ughhh." Cale:"My family is probably worried sick, I didn't come back to the household."

Cale:"Alberu, I need to go home, ASP."
Alberu:"Then go home, I'm tired." Cale:"ARE YOU CRAZY?! THERE ARE SERVENTS ALL OVER THIS PALACE! I MIGHT GZT SEEN."

alberu:"Yeah? So what. You can be seen by my servants (some know), and some dressed you up."

Cale:"HUHH?! WHAT OF THEY THINK "OH MY GODDNESS! PRINCE ALBERU IS SLEEPING WITH THE HERO/COMMENDER!!" OR "OH MY GOD. HIS HIGHNESS IS CHEATING ON HIS FIANCEÉ. WHAY DO YOU THINK OF THAT?"

Alberu:"Shit... That might be problematic. You can go out the window, that sounds good right? Now let me sleep."

Cale:"WE'RE ON THE FOURTH FLOOR OR SOMETHING, I'LL DIE-"

"Your highness. Are you awake, NOW?" alberu:"oh shii- CALE DISGUISE YOURSELF!!"

Cale:"I-I can't?! Why-?" Alberu:"FINE, I'LL HELP YOU."

__________________________________
After Alberu (Quickly and successfully) Disguised Cale, as a woman."
__________________________________

Alberu:"You can come in."

The servant opens the door, slowly and saw.....

Servant:"......." Cale & Alberu:"....... Good morning...?"

The servant looking all flustered with a shocked red face, Quickly shout the door to the Prince's bedroom.

Servant:"Ah-hahaha... Sorry your highness.... I will try and clear your schedule!" Alberu:"No need, I'll get up right now."

Cale POV/mind:"This is way more awkward then what I imagined..."
______________________________________
After Alberu got up and changed.
______________________________________
Alberu: Here Cale, Wear my clothes and let's go."

Cale quickly puts on Alberu's clothes.
______________________________________

Random servant #1:"Have you guys seen the look on that servants face after she opened the door?" Random servant #2:"Yeah! What could she have seen? Hid highness naked? Or-"

_______________________________
The door opens from Alberu's bedroom.
_______________________________

Random servant #3:" WAAA-! WHY IS THE PRINCE'S ROOM SO BLINDING?!

after the servant said those words, the other servants and servants cleaning close to Alberu's bedroom, or could see the Prince's bedroom door.

Random servant #1:"IS THAT THE CROWN PRINCE AND HIS FIANCEÉ?!"

__________________________________
Alberu & Cale dashing out of the palace. Both of them out of breath from running.
__________________________________

Cale:"PUHAAAAHH, HUFF HUFF!!! W-WHY IS YOYR PALACE SO-CALLED BIG?!" ALBERU:"HUFF HUFF... W-WELL IT ISN'T CALLED A PALACE FOR NOTHING."

_________________________
After they calmed down.
_________________________

cale:"Finally! I'm in a carriage..." Alberu:"GO-GO!"

______________________________________
Cale and Alberu in the same carriage.
*Back at the Henituse Household.*
______________________________________

Cale:"Finally.... I'm BA-ACK?!!!??? WHY IS EVERBODY OUT HERE?!

roan:" when you're finally back!
Rosalyn:"We all were getting worried... Wait is that Alberu?..."

Rosalyn:"Why is ALBERU IN THE SAME CZRRIAGE AS YOU CALE?!-"

For a moment Cale looked like Cale to everybody's eyes, but... Cale forgot to get rid of his disguise as the crown Prince's fiancé.

Roaslyn whisper:"C-Cale you didn't tell your family that you are the crown Prince's fiance?..."

Cale:"Oh shit.... I messed up."
______________________________________
I'm still at writers block, but I filled my imagination into this chapter.
Anyways here's a picture.

______________________________________