Ch. 5?) I could finally be LAZY...

Some things might not make sense
( ̄□ ̄;)
______________________________________

Cale really had to explain, start to end of his situation TO EVERYONE WHO WAS AT THE HENITUSE HOUSEHOLD.

_____________________
After Cale explains
_____________________

Violan:"Oh my god! Cale have you really became the crown Prince's FIANCÉ?" Cale:"Well... it's only a contract." Violan:"You've should've told us! We will support you!"

Cale:"WHA- MOM IT'S ONLY A CONTRACT! And I would NEVER love him." Violan:"Haha, Alright. You must be very tired so get some rest."

Cale POV/mind:REST? I CAN BE LAZY?! AHAHAAHAA THANK YOU BASTARD OF A PRINCE." Cale:"Alright, I'm going to sleep. No can come in my room unless I say so."

______________
At Cale's bed
______________

Cale:"Hah... I can finally rest." Cale saying that with pure happiness in his eyes. Cale lays down in his bed and falls asleep quickly.

___________
Afternoon
___________

Cale:"zzz..." Ron:"Young master Cale, wake up." Cale:"Eh... Who... oh it's you RON-RON W-WHZT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?"

Ron:"The Crown Prince called you." Cale POV/mind:"Hm? That bastard?" Cale:"I'll go tomorrow."

Ron:"It's an emergency." Cale:"...OH SHIT-"

_______________________________
Cale gets ready and goes to his carriage to the palace.
_______________________________

"Crown Prince, Cale Henituse has arrived." Alberu:"Let him in."

Cale:"YOU RUINED MY SLEEP, WHAT'S THE EMERGENCY?" Alberu:"You have to go to a tea party." Cale:"Tea party? Oh come on... I thought it was an emergency!"

Alberu:"It is, the girls who had invited you assumed that you live in the palace. They'll just keep inviting you until you go to THEIR tea party."

Cale:"Wha- and what does that mean to me?" Alberu:" you're my fiance, you have to go." Cale:"I'M ASKING WHY."

alberu:"I don't know how to really explain it, but if you don't come the citizens will become suspicious. If they find out I don't have a fiancé, the girls will send me letters that they want me to be their fiancé."

Cale:"Why am I even your fiancé?" Alberu:" I'll try and give you your slacker life." Cale:"Alright. I'll go to the tea party tomorrow."

___________
Tomorrow
___________

Cale woke up early in the morning to go to the Prince's Palace to get disguised and went to where the tea party was held.
______________________________________

"Prince we're here." Alberu:"Alright." Cale:"Alberu, don't go to the tea party until I call you for help." Alberu:"Got it."

Girls:"*blah blah blah*

"THE CROWN PRINCE'S FIANCÉ HAS ARRIVED."

"their coming! Wait... Only the Crown Prince's Fiancé?"
"I thought you invited both of them Daeva..."
Daeva:"I did..."

______________________________________
Introduction:

•Name: Daeva

•Age:18

•Hobbies/Like(s):Rich people, Alberu, etc?

•Dislike(s): Calira/Cale, common people, poor people.

•Personality: Mean, two-faced, a green tea bitch, (more mean words).

•Description: She was first a commoner, her mother was a commoner, her father is a duke.

At the age of 7 her mother died from an illness, and her father adopted her.

Her father married another woman.

At first Daeva was a nice person, but she slowly began to turn into a green tea bitch from getting spoiled.

Years later

Daeva was 16 years old. She was supposed to get killed/ assination** but someone saved her, guess who? It was the soon to be crown prince/Alberu.

She instantly feel in love with Alberu or called love at first sight.

She tried to become the prince's fiancé for a few years until she heard that the prince had a fiancé/Cale/Calira.

No picture of the girl introduction.
______________________________________
This was in my drafts for four days. I don't have anything to think of anything, my ideas are GONE.

〒_〒
No picture (Alberu x Cale) cuz I'm working on phone.

Note: If there's any mistakes correct them, because I don't think I'll be editing this chapter, maybe I will if I'm in the mood. (◐∇◐*)
______________________________________