"There is no happy ending 2"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-3rd person pov-
When wilbur had found the letter he started to cry while looking at tommy their child a 3 year old child... without his mother... what's in the letter was - dear love i'm sorry if i had to leave i saw my mother in the small town and i knew that she will take me so pls take care of yourself and tommy while i'm gone i'll try to go back as fast as i can and pls don't blame yourself okay? You can go back in your father if i didn't get back for 3 months i'll find you and tommy pls hold on for a while

-Wilbur pov-
As i read the letter from my lover whk was taken away by her mother... i can't stop crying from the thoughts that came into my mind.... 'will she come back', 'is she cheating on me?', ' is she lying to me?'... i don't know  my thoughts are eating me up util.... "baba!" Tommy said... i looked at him remembering when me and dream are picking a name for him...

-Flashback.-
" so what should we name the child?" Dream said " i don't know but i think they are gonna be a good child." Wilbur said. Dream looked at wilbur and said " how about you think for a girl while i think for a boy?", "sure" wilbur said .... fast forward next month... "so what did you pick?" Dream said while looking at wilbur "emma how about yours?" wilbur said "tommy" dream said while smiling at wilbur then hugs him.... end of flashback.

-Back to Wilbur pov-
Wilbur looks at tommy with a sad smile in his face while tommy is trying to grab wilbur face in his rib "tommy..." wilbur said as tears running in his face more and more coming

-3rd person pov-
Wilbur was willing to wait he waited for 4 months although  still nothing so he packed his stuff and tommy's to go back into his house or his used to be home his ready or... not but he knows nothing about child dream always takes care of tommy...  he needs help... this past few months was hard for him taking care of a child while working so that he could buy a milk for tommy and so he could eat tho he still wonder where dream is and how she is still thinking that "is she alright?", " is she eating right?" , " did she replace me?" That always makes him question it all like "where did i go wrong?", " did i hurt you?" Most of the time... he would put a smile at morning but while at midnight was full of tears and sadness .. now his going back to a snowy place he miss it too his father his..

As he put all the things they needed to go he started to think of the things he will say into his father... soon he finish to pack up he pick up tommy and started to go out..

As the sun light hit his face he have a small sad smile as he stared to walk  holding into tommy .... he travel for five days didn't run into that much problem soon he arrive into his old house it is cold outside but warm on the inside..

-Wilbur pov-

As i slowly walk i saw techno and he saw me too he told fundy to call dad i guess... as i looked at him with a sad smile on my face "what are you doing here?" Techno had said... " I'll  explain please listen to me" as i said soon phil or dad had come out and said " come inside i don't want the child to die from cold"... i smiled and said "thank you"

-Techno pov-
As i was about to go hunt for today i saw a person waking towards our house as soon as i knew who he was i called fundy to call dad soon he arrive in front of me and i said "what are you doing here?" He put a sad smile and said "I'll explain please listen to me" soon phil came with fundy phil said " come inside i don't want the child to die from cold" what child as i thought but soon see the child he was holding.... what is he doing here and where is the mother   of the child? Is all i could think of...

-3rd person pov-
Soon they all got inside and the 3 listen to wilbur story.. wilbur was a crying mess a few minutes tommy started to cry too while phil is trying to calm tommy and wilbur techno and fundy just stood there watching because they don't know what is happening at all after they calm down...

- Phil pov-
I didn't know that he felt that way I could have helped him if he say so but i guess he got my  stubbornness after all he is still my child... now that i looked at his child he has wilbur face but blue eyes with a little freckles hmm what are beautiful child but i hope his not as trouble maker as wilbur... " what is his name wil" i said... "tommy" wilbur said " alright i'll say to others i adopted him because they know that you only study far away and you coming back with a child is a problem..."

-Wilbur pov-
"I have no problem with it... i'll make a promise to tommy first..." as i said "what type of promise wil?" Fundy ask.
"That i'll only tell him... that i was his father when i find his mother... again... tho that's if he was sixteen..." i said while techno had got in his room that i didn't notice while fundy is just looking at tommy... "alright i'll keep quite i won't tell him" phil said " i also won't" fundy said... i just smile at them "thank you" as we all got into our room... my room are still the same but... much cleaner... they took care of it huh?.... as i put tommy into the bed for me to make a small rib he fall asleep in my hands looking at him reminded me of dream a dirty blond but with blue eyes... his is green... my is brown but i guess he got phil eyes color ( i don't know philza eyes color so yeah make it blue for the story heheh)

TO BE CONTINUE....

---------------------------------------------------------
1074 words
So yeah i change the pov thing because i'm using the one that i'm comfortable well i mean you will see this when i publish this when i did it probably have 15 chapter or something but whatever  have a nice day... good morning after noon and night where ever you are hope you know you are loved <33~