"we are dating"

Karl x dream

Type: fluff,  smut a little  bit angst

Minecaft au with irl (not really more likely like a modern one) jealous sapnap and george, mama dre, papa karl, female dre.

Disclaimer this for entertainment only i only ship their online personas if they want it to be taken down i will no questions ask.(i will also the 1st time writing smut in a while  so it might  be bad spoiler;)

Summary: karl and dream had been close for the past few days because of George  canceling their plans on the last minute so he ask someone  who is free  and karl seems to be free everytime  that happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Karl person pov-

Lately i been hanging out with dream just cause  George canceling their plans but i don't mind...

-Flashback-

*hey everyone are any of you free rn George  canceled on our plans:(* dream chatted in the group chat *i am* i chat in response a little worried that he won't  care *oh wanna live stream together 😄* dream chat back *oh okay let me set up the computer* I'm  quite happy that he agreed.

-end of Flashback-

Every since that day he always ask if I'm  free I'm  happy  that he does that right now I'm  with my crush quite funny that i have crush on a faceless person...

-Dream pov-

I been with karl for the past days and i'll be honest his fun to be with... makes me want to met up irl with him now... i won't if we could hmm.. i call him later. I wonder how would  he react if he found out I'm  girl heheheh~

-3rd person pov-

Dream called karl after 3 hours  if they could  meet up and karl agreed and were  excited they set it up on next month on the 5th it's  a week before they meet up they also didn't told anyone at all they wanted it to be a surprise  dream have a mask that similar to his profile he will also bring  patches since no one will look after her well he could  drop patches on her mother but she's  also busy  same as with her sister.

-5 days before the meet up-
-3rd person pov-

George and sapnap  were suspicious of karl and dream because  of them getting almost caught they were talking  about the meet up then George and sapnap join the discord call so they talked about something  else like the dream smp lore.

-on the day of meet up-

-Karl pov-

I'm  so excited  about the  meet up he said I'm  gonna be surprised by something  whatever that is as i was driving i saw dream call my phone  as i pick it up "hello dream need something?" I said as i don't know what to say in excitement "oh your still not here?" Dream ask sh*t his already there? "My plane landed early today I'll  wait for you then" dream said as i was close to the airport welp that was a fail i tried to be early but i guess the plane said no-_-

I parked the car and went inside its  big as always but where is he as i took my phone out of my pocket someone hug me from behind  "karl~" that voice  its  dream! As i look back  his quite small i though  his suppose to be 6'1 but that doesn't  look one I'm  5'11 he looks like 5'5 to 5'6 i just stared at him he stared  to pout i giggle at his reaction "come on lets go" i said as i held his hands its warm i blush a little  i think his cute...

A dirty blond hair a green eyes a freckles across his face  he look gorgeous no joke i think I'm  falling  again... i though  if we ever ended up together  i would  be the bottom  but seeing  him here that might  change~