"My revenge for you"

Wilbur x dream

Type: :] i don't know

Summary: dream only did all of those was because of wilbur's death he wanted revenge because he did truly loved wilbur and dream thinks it was all of them fault...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Dream pov-

I did it love... i finally did it... but... at what cause?.... non... i still can't have you back... you are my everything please... come back..... i still love you...

-3rd person pov-

Dream all said that as he just lean at the prison wall tears was still running while he slowly took off the mask as he full out a book he knew... if he revive a person.. if it was his love one that person will lose it's love... and turns cold until the person that revive him die... and... it will have more than that... one of his life was taken... away from him.. dream slowly put the mask back while saying the line for him to revive wilbur... soon wilbur came and... he looks at dream cold... "ugh what do you want?" Wilbur said as he turns to look at dream cold as dream cry behind the mask sam came and take out wilbur as dream sat back down and cry... in techno and phil house when wilbur arrive... "wilbur?..." techno ask as wilbur just say "hmm?" And phil came out with tommy with him.. "what... wil?" Phil said as he slowly put his hand on wilbur as techno looked like a mess panicking until tommy ask "techno your also not happy to see wil?" while techno didn't say anything and just look at the floor "... it can't be..." techno said as techno remember what dream said "... it will cause one of the life's.. and you only have three... so that's why i don't want to give it to quackity... also if the person you revive... they will hate you... until you die or the person who revive them... so that's why i didn't want to" as dream was just sitting looking at techno at the prison "no way he promise..." techno said as tears came while phil, tommy and wilbur look at him "what's wrong mate?" Phil ask "i'll get dream out.." techno said as he walk "no your not" wil said as he block techno "get out or i'll fu*king cut your head" techno said as he have a dark aura around him that made wilbur scared and back off "why are you even gonna save him?" Tommy ask "... your gonna know.. maybe.." techno said as he walk... to prepare.

-Techno pov-

I didn't think that it was that bad... just hold in a bit dream.... don't do anything that is stupid... i'm coming..

-Dream pov-

I don't know how much longer i can hold on techno... i'm sorry... but... i'm so tired of it all... it hurts and i have no one... at all... i can't anymore... as i don't know anymore the one that i loved hate me right now... and my so called friends is gone i'm.. all alone... but thank you for trying but i'm sorry i'm tired your gonna get a message i know it...

-3rd person pov-

As dream jump in the lava and dying all of his friends started to remember all the good things that happen.... until they notice the death massage crying everywhere can be heard "i'm so sorry" techno but i can't hold on in the promise i made with you... i'm just tired of it all i just wanna rest so thank you for listening for me.. for protecting me and all" techno receive that letter crying while he came back and call everyone to go in the church...

-Techno pov-

As i was about to take dream out of the prison i saw... it the death message that i was afraid of... i was too late as i read the message i call everyone "come to the church right now." As i came i saw some of them was already in the church... as i look on who else i saw wilbur i can't look at him i might kill him... as everyone came "so... you already know that dream is dead..." i said as most of them don't look at me "i... will tell you... why he didn't want.. to give the revival book to anyone... at all" as everyone look at me... "... if... you revive o someone that someone will act cold towards the one who... revive them... until that person die... or the one who had the revival died... he... also said.. it cause... one of his life.." i said as i look both of wilbur and tommy... "look he... cared for you all.. wilbur.. tommy.. he cared for the two of you the most.. that's all goodbye" i said as i walk away.. some was crying tommy's holding his wilbur too i want nothing from them anymore... as i remember dream said something

-Flashback-

"hey techno... if i died could you look at my child?" Dream said as he he took off the mask "when did you have a child?" I ask "five years ago" he said as he smile at me "so who is the mom?" I ask "me..." he said as my eyes look at him "what?" I said "it's a he and yes i give birth to him.. i don't know but i never have the male stuff it turns out i have a female repuductive system" he said "so who is the father?" I ask "wilbur" he said as a sad smile came in his face i well i guess wilbur just died... "did wilbur know?" I ask "no but i want you to meet him with me" as he lead me to his house i guess i can't call him homeless teletobby as we walk in i saw a boy he had wilbur hair color green eyes freckles he look like dream the most but when i get to know him he act more like wilbur but... much smarter i guess he got his smartness at dream..

-End of flashback-

As i walk to dream house i saw his child out and crying i walk to him i guess he also saw it i walk close i lead down and pick him up "shh i'll be here" i said ask he calm down a bit i still can't look at him he still look a lot like dream... "papa..." he said to me i guess his my child now... well.... i'm mostly known as killing orphanage but... i can't kill this child ... i can't bring myself to.. he look so much like dream...

- 10 years later-

-Techno pov-

"Your a gown up man now... i guess you can go outside now just be careful okay?" I said as i look at dream child who is also known as 'Robert'.. "hmm thanks papa" robert said as he wore dream's cloths and walk out..

-Robert pov-

As i walk around i guess i should use dad name.. i missed him so much but i know his on a better place now as i walk around i saw a blond male talking with a brunette i walk close to them "hello i'm dream can i ask who are you?" I said as i look at them they look shock ".. dream? " the blond said as he tear up and hugs me i was confuse "um who are you?" I said as he said "... tommy"...

-3rd pov-

As they talk more and more and introduce robert to everyone well not techno some tear up some cried "well i did use my ..mother name.." robert said as the others look at him "what do you mean?" Tommy ask "my mom said had a female repuductive system than a male due to that i was born although my real dad don't know anything", "there you are robert" techno said as others look at him "how do you know him?" Tommy ask " duh i was the one who takes care of him" techno said "then do you know who is his mother? And father" wilbur ask "yes... one is dead one is alive" techno answer as techno look away "tell us who is his parents techno" puffy said " *sigh* it was dream and wilbur" techno said as his hands are on his face "... w-what?" Wilbur said "i said what i said now robert come on let's go home" techno said as robert get up "... no you said his my child so i'll take care of him from now on" wilbur said as he grab robert "let me go" robert said "hmm robert where do you want to go ... just follow me if you want to come with me and just stay here and never come back home" techno said as he started to walk soon robert follow that leave wilbur started to cry as he didn't know.... at all

:]

THE END.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1491 words

That was umm long? Like it?
And yeah probably not gonna publish the others i'm lazy and a lot of group project's and assignments so yeah might not fish the others... until then see you next time :}  

Just know you are loved... have a good day... good morning, after noon or night <33~