"I'm immortal how can i die?"

??? x dream
Type: fluff (honestly don't know)

Summary: dream is an immortal and can't die.... he wanted to die so bad that he made his friends mad at him..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3rd person pov-

As quackity do his visit with dream in the prison... "... HAh! You cannot kill an immortal... honestly it's just getting annoying" dream said as he put his head in the wall and look in the wall "i guess i'll be out soon..." dream said as he fall asleep...

-??? pov-

I walk and look around the prison with an invisibility potion so no one can find out i was walking in here as i broke a block and yes i did it no one notice at all i guess the prison gard other than sam is a big of a idiotic as i walk around i saw dream and he is asleep ... it's been 3 years and his hair have grown long.. hmm he still look good and i know because i have seen his beautiful face as i bring him into a house that i hidden and a bit far from the smp i lay him down and use some healing potion to him and just do some first aid "papa? Wait mama!" The child said "shhh his still need rest okay? So don't be loud" i said as i face the child "hmm okay i'll tell ethan" as the child walk away...

-3rd person pov-

You might be wondering who is the child... it was Sophia there 1st child ethan there second child 5 the oldest and 3 there youngest... as dream slowly wakes up and look at a familiar place he slowly  took off the mask and look at a familiar person "i didn't think you will get me sooner" dream said as a small smile came in dream's face "i just could not leave my husband in the prison could i?" As the man said "no one will believe you if they see you fundy." Dream said as he pull fundy closer and kiss fundy "i missed you love" dream said as he cuddle close to fundy...

A few months after

No one had thought it was fundy but some had thought it was because of them having a past together and them almost became husband and husband 'but who knew that they still are george might have ruin the wedding they are still married because of them having it figure out that it was a plan and just go along with it it was 6 years ago as dream was already pregnant with findy's child  with them having a fake wedding and their real wedding without the dream smp members and just other friends as that other friends knew what is going on and all now back to the present as sam came back after a month he saw a empty place it look like it haven't use in  a month as sam look around and saw that all of the potatoes is not eaten or anything so he call everyone on the smp he first ask for fundy house that they saw nothing ' well it was just a house to trow them off and it works well maybe too well' as sam and the others try to find dream as the others give up on the way fundy didn't so he knew what and where they are gonna try to find dream and if it was close or not... fundy and dream house is a thousand block away you might ask how they get in the smp? Well the nether portal is the one they used it was 50 blocks away from their house and they made a few more as they don't know if someone might saw it and go in it as a year past by and no sign of dream they give up but.. something happen that made them leave that land monsters came a big amount of zombie, skeletons and other mob that attacked them they travel well not fundy he left the smp a few months before the monsters came as he live with dream and their 2 child who is 9 and 7 years old child and dream carrying the 3rd right this moment as the dream smp member other than fundy had found dream's house they are wondering why there is a house in there and if someone live in it keep in mind that they are far away but they see the big house it has a two story in it that's why they see it far away and dream don't wear a mask anymore... soon they saw fundy with a pregnant man it wasn't that surprising to them as it was normal in there world as the man smile some other blush at his face soon michelle as in tubbo and ranboo child came and run to the man as they saw a beautiful seen michelle wanted to hear the heartbeat of the child well dream and fundy was surprise at this while dream just let michelle listen to the child  while the dream smp members -fundy walk close "fundy?" Ghostbur said "... ghostbur... and the others..." fundy said as he look at dream who is not bothered by it ".. what are you doing here?" Fundy said "we.. needed to leave as the monsters came with a high amount and we could not fight them anymore.." tubbo said as he goes with the man well they didn't know it was dream because he didn't wear the mask bright Green eyes and a  freckles across the face a middle between a tan and a white skin tone a beautiful smile... and all... as they are talking a two child came two of them had fox like ears and tail but the boy one had a blond color in him...hmm he look like a blond with fundy ears and tail while he also has freckles with green eyes while the girl has fundy orange color with brown eyes and fundy's ears and tail and she has a brown eyes and with freckles ... as the two child came and said "papa and mama" all of them had shock face on them "what is it baby?" Dream said as a warm smile on his face "... dream?" George said as he look at dream almost crying if he knew it was "yes that's me." Dream said as a warm smile came in his face as he look at them "... how old are you?" Tubbo said as he look at the girl and the boy "9 and ethan is 7 right now!" Sophia said while the others look shock "but.. you two broke up right?..." george said "we never did.. we knew you will ruin the wedding so we let you but too bad it wasn't even the real one" fundy said with a smirk on face as george and the others is more shock while quackity said " you... YOU KNEW WHERE DREAM IS TO BEGAN WITH AREN'T YOU!" as fundy smirk more as quackity attack dream but it was stopped with his hands "you can't kill anyone who is an immortal quackity and never will" dream said as he smirk as the blood drip in his hand the two child became mad as the father while quackity smirk "i know but the child in your stomach will." As he attack dream more but got stopped by techno and phil "you can't hurt my great grandchild" phil said "hmm what makes you think you can hurt the child" dream said as he smirk as fundy was also shock "what do you mean?" Quackity said with a confused look  "once i mate with others like fundy an half fox he has 80% of becoming immortal so is the child" dream said with a smirk as he hold fundy hands....

Soon they got it handle but some of the simp can't move on while others just live there life...

THE END

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1325 words
I... love dundy that's all :)
Tho i don't know what this story is at all i don't understand it at all to so yeah if ya don't understand.. i don't too ;) i just writhed it when my motivation is high and uh... my motivation is a bit down :) also i won't do more eret x dream uhh someones wattpad and it is said that eret is uncompertable so i done my research and i think its true so yeah and if some of the other people say or i hear them say they are uncomfortable i will not make it or take it down if necessary that's all and thanks ^^

Just know you are loved... have a good day...  good morning, after noon or night <33~