Episode : 1

"The chairman of Jeon Enterprises introduce his heir to the public, People are looking after the handsome man standing beside his father in the last party happen in Jeon's mansion, it's a very private party where he only invited few people and open up about his wish for his son to become a new CEO of Jeon's Enterprise," The reporter reported, everyone focuses on the screen looking fondly towards the CEO, he is handsome and well known for his sweet and caring nature.

The media used to follow him everywhere since he is the son of the richest family, he never had any scandal which makes him even more special to the public. "He is so handsome," A girl sitting inside the cafe said, while fondly looking at the man shown on TV. "His eyes, nose even lips look so beautifully placed," She said to her friend who is working on her laptop, The clicking sound of keys stop her and make her look towards the busy girl who ignored her, "yeah... Kang Sun Bin," She said and the girl finally look up towards her flustered friend. "Why are you yelling?" She said softly, melting her. "I am talking to you but you just working, are you ignoring me?" She said and the latter shook her head and smiled.

"As you know, how much work they give to us, the deadline is in a corner, I have to complete this work soon," She said and she smile. "Ahh... Your boss, did you see him?" She asked and her face changed. "Aren't Jeon Jungkook taking over your department," She said and she look towards the man who is showing on the screen.

Her face changes into sadness as she mentions this, her mobile ring taking her out of her mind. "I have to go, I will meet you again tomorrow," she said and the other nodded her head. She quickly took her stuff and wave her bye before walking out of the cafe. Her heart beating faster and louder but she manages to walk.

She remembers the first time she met him. The way he walks, the way he smiles, and the way he talks are the same as he was before. He has the same face she used to see, the same lips which used to smile for her, the same eyes which glistened when he sees her, has everything same but doesn't have the same heart which belongs to her. She can see the longing in his eyes when he saw her but the longing doesn't have the same meaning, it was just confusion which make him feel this way.

She can see the question on his face when he walks closer to her, she is afraid that he recognises her but when he asked her, "do I know you?"  Her doubts were clear, he doesn't know her nor does he remembers his past. She can finally take a breath in relaxation. The fear which killed her inside finally faded. His question somehow brings inner peace to her but she doesn't know her existence can be so anxious for him.

Even though he won't remember her but still his heart says otherwise, his eyes themselves start crying as the tears fall, His face filled with guilt and sadness, and his lips don't smile like they used to be, just because of her, she is something he missed, she is someone who owns him, She is someone who he doesn't remember even if he wants to he can't, His heart beating but his mind was blank. She has a huge effect on her but he doesn't know why he is feeling this way for her.

"Hello, Mr Jeon... I am Kang Sun Bin, A designer in your company," She said and bowed to him, Hearing her voice give him a pang in his heart because he missed this voice for a long time. He took a deep breath before asking her, "Did we meet before, Do I know you?" He asked, She look up and shook her head, "I don't know why you asked me this but sir, it's my first time meeting you," She said, He nodded before his secretary walks towards him.

"Chairman Jeon, is waiting for you sir," He said and Jungkook nodded his head before walking away from her, She look up towards him and saw him walking away from her, the tear fell from her eyes without her knowing, She held her heart and lightly tap on her chest to ease the pain she feeling.

She look towards her hand, a red string wrapped around her wrist, "our promise bring us together again, the fate and destiny we made, has happened to make the decision again... We are bonded together but we will stay strangers to each other, because the mistake I made in my past life and the choice I made was to end up becoming my curse, and I have to live with the pain and the awful memories of our past."

______

In the 13th century, when the Jeon's used to rule all over Korea, there is a small village where people used to live in peace and happiness, these people are rich in every genre, They are doctors, surgeons, engineers etc, these people are famous for there rich work and loyalty. That's where she was born who is going to change the whole history of the Jeon's Empire. A girl with a beautiful face and a mind full of ideas, she got this in wealth a conscious mind... Meanwhile on the other hand.

The Jeon's kingdom is in danger because the other territory is attacking them after the king died, the heir of the thorn is only 5 years old, and all of them trying to protect him from them but they want to kill him because he is a threat for them, even general wants to take the thorn, that's when the queen decides to send him away from the capital.

With the trusted people who are Her loyal maid and her husband who used to work for the king, she sends the prince away and announced publicly that the prince died from an unfortunate disease. These people took princes and settled in the same village where no one can recognise them. They settled there as a family of three. They never had a child since they devoted their lives to taking care of the case.

But the prince knows everything, the five-year-old boy has memories, he knows the right and wrong, he misseses his mother but he never knows the truth of the disaster in his kingdom, during his living in the village he met a girl, she used to play with him since her parents are there neighbour, the time goes and they becofriefriefriends complete his study and training early so he can meet her, at the same time she used to do same so she could meet him.

They met each other every day, on the beach so they can watch the sunset together. They laugh with each other while telling the funniest story of the day, that's how he becomes important to her, but when she becomes older to her age, her father stops her meeting him since people misunderstood them and his father knows that he is a prince and she is a just normal girl. But that doesn't stop them, they can't meet each other but they can send the letter to each other and continue to do what they want, what their heart accepts.

But not far when they two parted, He went back to the kingdom leaving the girl alone, She fell into darkness, the last goodbye left to say, The feeling left to speak, the heart left broken, but she trust him, she knew he will remember her but she is not sure about his feelings. She cries for a whole night and praying God for his health and victory over the war to win the kingdom. This separation leads her to take a step which changes her life completely.

Life takes her towards most of his tough life, towards the destiny because the next she did is to run away from her home leaving her mother and father alone just to be with him who she loved dearly, sho she want to spend her life with, with a person who makes her happy but the curse she accepts will break her completely.

______