Episode : 16

"NOOOO" Soojin yelled when she heard that. She stood up and walked towards the maid. "Tell me you are lying .... TELL ME," She said and shook her, poor maid knelt down and started apologizing. "Sorry... Madam... But the crown prince is ... No more," She said between her sobs.

"No.... It can't be true... They are lying...," She mumbles and walks closer to the King who is standing there unable to process. "Tell them to bring my son.... Please," she said to the king and held his hand. "Punish me.... Please but give him to me.... I want my son," She said. The king held her.

He took her with him towards the chamber. As they walked inside it they saw everyone on the floor crying and asking for forgiveness. She fell on the ground when her eyes fell on her son. (I can't define it anymore...). She caress his head. "Wakeup baby... Your mom is here," She said and The King looked at her.

The maid walked closer to her and held her. "He is no more," the maid said and she shushed her. "He is sleeping... Don't speak otherwise he will wake up ..,"She said.

The King walked closer to her and held her in his hand. "He is no more," He said and she looked at him. The tears are falling from her eyes and she pushed him. "He is alive... You are lying," She said and yelled at him. "stop with this will you..... First you gave birth to your illegal child and now behave like this," The Queen said having enough of her drama.

"You killed him," Soojin said and walked closer to her. She pushed her on the floor and the King walked to them. He held her arm when she was about to slap her. "Don't touch her," He said and she pushed him.

"You both killed my son... You killed my son... How can you do this to your son," "HE IS NOT MY SON ," "HE IS.." She yelled back. "HE IS YOUR SON,"she said and held his collar. "Bring him back.... BRING HIM BACK," She yelled at him. She starts slapping his chest. "How can you do this to me.... How?" She said while hitting him.

"You killed an innocent soul.... What did I do to you?" She asked. He stood there in silence. "I hate you," She said and fell on the floor. He felt a pang on his chest when she said to. "You said you will break your bond..." She said and stood up.

"I am breaking my every bond with you.... I hope I will never be yours even if it hurt me," She said and pushed him. "You killed your son and you will be the reason for my death... And trust me you will never be able to be with me in any life even if you want that.... I hope I will die in front of you and leave you broken... I hope you will feel what I felt... And I hope I will be punished for it," She said and took the dragger and stabbed herself. "SOOJIN," He said and walked towards her. "Call the physician," He yelled and shook her body.

"Please... Don't leave me..." He said and the tears start falling from his eyes. "Please..." He said. But seeing her closed eyes as her heart stop beating, holding her corpse he know that he lost his most precious thing.... He lost the one he love the most.... His soulmate.... His love... His friend and someone he never want to loose.

_____________

Her eyes widen when she heard his confession. "No it can't be.... The doctor.... They told us," She said and Jungkook took a deep breath. He removed the blanket and stood up from his bed, walking closer to her he stop in front of her. "Look.... I am all good," He said and held her shoulder in his hand.

She look up with a blank face before asking,"Why did you do this?" She asked. Jungkook looked in her eyes before speaking. "Because..... I love you" He said and smile. "Because I want to see whether you have feelings for me or not," He said and she shrugged his hand and lightly push him. She walked out from the room. .

"Sunbin," Jungkook said following her, he held her wrist and stop her track. "Where are you going?" He asked. "You can't love me.... There is no way," She said and he pull her towards him. He held her face in his palm and lightly caress it.

"Look at me...." He said and she looked up. "Why are you afraid?" He said. She shook her head and removed his hand.
"You shouldn't be lying...." She said.

"You are married Jungkook.... We can't be together like this," She said, Jungkook take a deep breath before speaking. "Not anymore.... We divorced.." He said but she shook her head. "You just sign the paper..." She said and push him.

"If I know that you are not Ill... I were not be here," She said. "You can't leave me," He said. "I can..... I should...." "Are you afraid of the words you said before dying.... Are you afraid the past will repeat itself," He said. She look up with her eyes widen.

"After you broke the sring and left me... It makes me remember my past lifes," He said. "I remember you cries, you pain and I didn't approch you after that because I am guilty of what happened between us.... I don't want to marry her but because of my father reputation I had to... And this is the only way to know about her loyalty.... Look she left me," He said.

She shook her head and said,"What if she didn't left you? What if she is here? What if she really loves you..." "Try to understand..... She never love me I know that... I slept with her but does it mean I love her.. no..."

*Dingdong*

The bell ring and they look towards the door. She walk towards the door as Jungkook sat on the couch. She opened the door just to find his wife standing there.

"Is Jungkook here?" She asked Sunbin nodded her head. She walked inside and saw him sitting on the couch. "If I sign this... Will I get that?" She asked and he nodded.

"I will call my lawyer and he will send you all the paper.... Just sign it," He said and She took a deep breath. "Look... I am sorry..... I know I should be the one taking care of you but.... I just can't bring myself to do this...." She said. Jungkook nodded his head and smile.

"You don't need to do that...." He said. "Thanks for this," She said and turn towards sunbin who still in shock. She smile at her and left the place. Sunbin walk closer to the table and knelt down. "Is it so easy...." She mumble. Jungkook walked closer to her and sat beside her.

"Giving 2% equity to her, look she left me," He said sarcastically. She look towards him and he held her waist and pull closer to him. "Now... Can we be together?" He asked.

She nodded her head as the tear fell from her eyes, I will eventually leave you
... I know my fate will never change.

__________