Episode : 4

He drinks the glass of wine while his mind was fixed on the flashback he is getting these days. He took a deep breath before putting his glass down on the table." is it just a nightmare or what," he asked himself and hold his head. "Why after meeting her I have become like this?" He said and gulp down the entire drink.

"I have to find the connection between us, I have to find who is she?" He said and took his coat and walk out of his office, he walk towards the designer area and stop when he reach it. The door opens and he walks inside just to find all the lights down just a lamp on the other side is still on.

He walk towards the light and saw a girl sitting with her head down. She was sleeping silently which makes his heart beat faster. He holds his chest as the tears fall from his eyes. He quickly wipes it off and walks closer to her. His eyes fell on the drawing which was lying beside her. He hold up the drawing and smiled when he saw the beautiful design of the dress.

"It is a nice design," He mumbles and puts the drawing back on the table, and takes a deep breath. He was about to walk away when his eyes fall on her wrist. His eyes widen when a red thread shows up. He looks toward his hand and caresses the blue thread on his wrist. "Who are you?" He asked softly and walk away from there.

___

He walks inside the department and saw her standing there with her fellow. Her eyes are bright and shining not like how it was when she saw him, He is there with his fiance, indeed, he doesn't love her as a partner but she is his best friend, She helps him through his bad times that's why he decides to marry her.

They are happy together, She makes him comfortable and happy for sure but his heart doesn't love her, even after spending years with her. He is holding her hand while talking with the manager. He walks inside and took his seat, after a while the door opens and she walks inside with her laptop.

"Good morning everyone," She said and connect her laptop with the projector before starting her presentation. "For the Chinese fashion week, I bring some traditional dresses design, I combine two traditions to make these designs... "