Episode : 7

Making my life living hell, he promised me and he made it come true, from the past month he is treating me like shit, he yells at me in the office, he humiliates me in front of everyone, and I just stay silent, stay quiet because it's my mistake that I am suffering.

"YOU CALL THIS DESIGN," He said and threw the paper after tearing it into pieces. My heart was hurting by his behaviour but I played cool and stayed silent. "RE DO IT BY TODAY OR I WILL NOT LET YOU GO HOME," I nodded my head and walked out from  his cabin, I sat down on my chair and took out the file before working on the design. Meanwhile in his office he collected all the pieces before sticking it with the tape.

He pressed it to flatten it and took a deep breath "Am I being little too much with her," she never says anything or tries to fight with him, she always stays silent even if he does anything with her. This makes him feel guilty and sad.

_____

After completing his work, it's almost midnight, he walk out and stop his steps when he saw her sleeping, her head is resting on the table while she was sleeping peacefully. He walk closer to her, he kneel down beside her and gently stroke her hair. He smile seeing the beautiful face of her. He put his coat on her and lower the AC as she trembling because of cold.

He walk back to his cabin and sat on his chair, he open the curtain so he could see her. The whole night went, she slept peacefully while he was just staring at her, even though he hate her but still he can't seems to do so.

If he hurt her, he feel the pain too. If she cried, he was sad too. There is something which seems missing, there is something he can't think of. He took a deep breath and standup before walking out from his room. He saw her desk empty and his coat was lying on her desk, he grabbed the coat in his hand before walking away, he thought that she might left, he walk out from the building towards his house because he needs to fresh up.

Meanwhile, when I woke up I saw him sitting on his chair in deep thought. I feel something warm lying on me. I took the cloth on my hand and gently fold it before placing on the desk. I stood up and walked towards the bathroom to freshen up since it was almost the time for employees to come.

After doing my business I came out and saw no one in his office, He probably left. I took a deep breath before going back to do my work, I have to complete this assignment before going home, the first picture is completed so I needs to use printer to print out that. I walk towards the office printer but it's broken.

Talking a deep breath I decided to go to his office, I walk inside with my laptop and connect his Pinter with my laptop. I print my documents and saw something very familiar lying on his desk. My design from tomorrow that he teared.

I hold it in my hand, The feeling is somehow soothes my inner self. I took deep breath and left this document on his desk, I walk out from his office and start doing my work. He cares about me. I smiled thinking of it.

__________________

"She was having an affair with your step brother," The Queen said, The king look towards her and smirk. "You call me here to speak bullshit about her?" "I have a proof," she defended. "Show me," He said and she smile. "Follow me then," She said and walk out from her chamber, she smirk when she saw her standing and talking with prince. Prince saw her and smirk and Hug Soojin, and the king saw her this close with him.

He folded his palm and about to walk towards them when queen stop him. "Stop, don't take any action otherwise you will not able to punish her," She said and hold his hand. The king look towards her and left the balcony, she smirk and walk away from there.

Meanwhile Soojin walk behind afraid of this man, "Sorry, I triped," He said and walk away. She hold her heart and sat down on the ground. The tears start falling, She traumatized of what happen to her before, She afraid of man touch that why Jeon and she never shared intimacy with each other. It took years to build herself up.

"Miss..... What happen?" Her maid walk towards her and kneel down beside her. She hug her and lightly stroke her arms to calm her down. After sometime, after gathering herself she stood up, "King is there to see you," She said and she look at her. Wiping her tears she walk towards her chamber.

______________

Reaching there I saw him sitting on her bed drinking, I walk inside with the smile and sat beside him, He look tensed,  "Everyone leave," He said taking her off guard. Every single servant and maid left the chamber as per his order.

"Something happen," She asked and hold his hand but he shrugged off her hand before gulping down the entire bottle of liquor. He throw it on the floor taking her off guard. He look towards her and hold her in his grip, he hardly shook her and laugh sarcastically. "You said you need time, It's been years since that happen to you," He said and she try to get out from his grip.

"If you are ready to hug another man then you probably be ready to be with me," He said and she look at him in horror. "Don't do this...." She begged and the tear fall from both of their eyes. "Even if it's ruined you I don't care, I want to tell you that I OWN YOU," He said and start undressing her. She begged but he seems to a deaf that can't hear her. She tried to free herself from him but she was unsuccessful.

The horrible thing happen, Breaking her completely, She was sitting on the floor holding her cloths tight to her, the person who was the reason to for her to live, ruined her and he don't even care about, Sobbing silently she knew this will lead her to the disaster, she never knew it will come to her.

______________