Episode : 13

I walk inside the big hall with Junghyung beside me. He hold my hand and smile at me. "I know it will be a little awkward for you," He said and I nodded my head. As I walk further I saw Mr. Jeon standing there talking with his friends but when he saw us, he gesture us to come.

Junghyung drag me to his father and I politely bowed to him. "Happy birthday Mr. Jeon," I said and he smiled. He walk closer to me and put his hand on my head and caress it. "You are beautiful girl... I am glad at my son's choice," He said and Junghyung smile.

"Appa, Where is eomma," He asked, Mr. Jeon look for second before pointing on his finger towards the woman standing wearing a beautiful gown. "She must be talking with her friends," He said and Junghyung smile when he saw his mother.

"Eomma," He said and walk towards her. I follow him and when she turn around, she look so beautiful and elegant, I smile and walk closer to them. "Hi... Mrs. Jeon," I said and bowed a little, her Grace shift from his son to me. "She is the girl you and your dad always talk about," Junghyung flustered from her words and look towards me who is wearing awkward smile.

"Eomma...." He said and she smile and caress his head. She walk closer to me and hug me. "I am so glad I meet you," She said and parted. I look towards Junghyung with the questionable look.

"Let's go I want you to meet my friends," He said and drag me with him. "What you have told them about me," I asked and ignoring my question he just introduced me with all of his friends and the people he closed with.

I feel the burning grace on me when I look back and saw non other then Jungkook. He was standing against the hall with his finance. They were talking with someone but his eyes on me.

Feeling uncomfortable I excuse myself and walk towards the garden. 'I should move on from my past..... Right,' I asked to myself. I took the drink from the bar and gulp it down. "What are you doing here?" I heard the familiar and manly voice from behind. I took a deep breath and stood up.

I was about to walk when he hold my hand. "I asked something," He said. I shrugged his hand and look at him. "Please stop bothering me and let me live," I said and he smirk.

"Huhh.... First you slept with me and now you are behind my brother." He said and I completely ignore him. "Such a whore you are," He said and I look at him. "Say whatever you want, speak withever suits you, Now I stop caring about you," I said and walk away from him.

Feeling frustrated he follow me all the way to the hall. I walk closer to Junghyung. "I think I should leave, I am not feeling well," I said and he look at me with concern. "I will drop you," "No need to do that," I Said and Smile at him.

"I call the cab for me," I said and smile, He smile back and I left the place just to followed by Jungkook. "SOOJIN," He said and I stop my track. He walk closer to me and stop in front of me. "I want to talk about the things you told me last night," He said.

I took a deep breath and smile at him. "Jungkook it's all out past, I know we incarnated because it's the choice we made for our self, Now you are happy with your life so do I," I said and he hold my hand. He fold his sleeve and show me the blue string.

"Is this a reason why we incarnate," He said and I quickly hold his hand. Seeing the very familiar string my heart swallow. 'our faith..... I should do something,' I said to myself and look at him. "You should break it," I said and hold his string and about to break when he shrugged his hand.

"I will never do so," He said, "Do that so we both can be free from this stupid fate," I said with a cold voice, "Why ..... Don't you love me," He asked.

"I don't, Never did, and never will love you," I said. 'you have to break this otherwise you will not able to leave me,'

I hold his hand in mine and harshly broke the string. He look at me with wide eyes and hold my shoulder. The string disappeared in air and I smile.

"Because I don't like my fate, I don't want to be with you, after this even we want we can never be together," I said and laugh. I left the place as the tears start falling from my eyes. Now I know the reason behind my ever step. Now we can be happy for atleast this life.

_________________

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Jeon you may kiss the bride," The priest said as I was look towards the couple standing there. Jungkook just got married to the one he love the most. After that night he stop interfering in my life as if I free him.

"We should be like this, shouldn't we," Junghyung who is sitting beside me said, he hold my hand in his big one enough for me to feel safe. Even though I am not dating him because I don't want to be with someone atleast not this life.

He proposed me months ago but I still choose to stay silent about it. "Not we, but I want you to be someone who can truly love with with all," I said and he shook his head. After that we decided to stay silent as they walk on aisle.

I smile and look at him, his eyes don't spark as it should be, I look at me with the saddest eyes I could ever find from anyone, the eyes that speak louder then his lips, I know I did a huge mistake breaking upon our bond, promise and the person I love the most. I lower my eyes before looking back at him smiling.

This smile doesn't last long when he fall on the ground shaking my entire world.

______________