Part 2

I can't believe I'm going to meet Stray Kids and my crush.......

Lee Felix.

I was walking to my locker when someone touched me on the shoulder. I got scared, but when I turned around I saw the most handsome face in the world....

Lee Felix

"Hi!" he said.

I was so amazed. I couldn't even talk properly.

"H-hi"

"Are you Kim Y/n?" He asked.

"Y-yes, its me and you're Lee Felix, right?"

He nodded.

"Jisung told me that he met you on the bus. Do you want to have pizza with us for lunch?"

I couldn't even believe what he said.

"Of course! Thank you so much." I said with an excited tone.

He chuckled. "cute" he said.

"Can I get your number? So that I'll be able to call you when we're going to have lunch."

"Oh yes of course."

I was smiling like an idiot the whole time. I couldn't believe what was happening. Did Lee Felix really ask for my number? Ah I'm dead inside.

I gave him my phone. He slowly tiped his number in my phone.

"I'll call you. Byee!" he winked.

"B-bye!"

DIF HE REALLY WINK AT ME??? I think my heart stopped for a moment. Wait its beating so fast now! Am I gonna get a heart attack? Is everything fine with me?

After Felix left I went to my practice room. I danced to one of their songs, Back Door. The dance was pretty hard, but I still managed to complete it. When I finished I heared someone clapping from behind. I turned around to see Stray Kids behind me, clapping and cheering for me.

"See guys! I told you! She's a really good dancer!" Jisung said.

"Good job Y/n!" Hyunjin said

"Well Jisung didn't lie. You really are a good dancer." I heard Banchan telling his members.

"Good job!" Jeongin

"Nice job!" Changbin

"It was okay...." Everyone looked at Minho as he said that.

"Just kidding guys! It was really good!" He said as he made a thumbs up sign with his hands.

"I agree with Minho." Seungmin said from the back.

There's only one person left... Felix.

He didn't say anything he just walked towards me and hugged me. I was shocked. DID LEE FELIX REALLY HUG ME??? I couldn't believe what happened. I froze at my spot.

" I called you, but you didn't pick up so we decided to look for you. You're really good at dancing tho." Felix said as he let go of me.

"T-thanks Felix." I said. I mean I tried to say.

"What about us??" Hyunjin dramatically said.

"Thanks for you too!"

"Let's eat some pizzaaa!!!" They all shouted at the same time.

"Let's go!" I said.

We went outside of the building and started walking to the closest restaurant. The boys wore masks to cover their faces. I still can't believe that I'm with them. I always get a bit shy when we are talking, but I'm trying my best not to blush in front of Felix.

TIME SKIP

We sat down at a table and started chatting about random things. It was fun until Jeongin asked me something.

"Y/n have you ever had a boyfriend or a crush?"

I looked down and waited for a moment, looking for my answer.

"Well, I never had a boyfriend, but....." I paused for a second. "I do have a crush on someone."
I said.

Ohmygosh what have I done? I thought for myself.

After we ate our pizza we went back to the company and I started training again.

TIME SKIP

It's already 8 pm. I decided to go home. After I arrived home I hugged my mom and took a shower. After I changed into my pajamas I got a message.

Unknown number
Hi Y/n! Are you already at home?

Y/n
Omm excuse me who is this?

Unknown number
It's me Felix.

Y/n
Oh hi Felix! Yes, I'm already at home. How are you?

Felix
I'm fine thanks! And you?

Y/n
I'm a bit tired but everything's fine.

Felix
I'm so sorry Y/n, but I have to go. The boys are calling me.
Good night!
Bye!

Y/n
Good night Felix!
Bye!

Today was a beautiful day.

__________________________________

HELLO EVERYONE!
I hope you liked this chapter! I'm really trying my best while writing this story.
Take care!