Part 14

When we finished our concert, we said goodbye to the stays and we want backstage.

I immediately started crying as Felix hugged me. I felt so relieved. Stays accepted our relationship and they were even happy for us.

"Don't worry Y/n they love you!" Felix said as he carassed my back trying to calm me down.

"Felix I can't believe they accepted our relationship." I said between my sobs.

"I'm so happy for you Y/n. They finally love you." Felix said as he let go of me. He wiped my tears with his thumbs and slowly kissed my lips.

"Ohm if we're not disturbing, we'd  like to congratulate for you two." Minho said as he and rest of the boys entered the room.

All of the boys hugged us as I was still sobbing a little bit.

"Okay everyone it's time to go home, we had a wonderful day today!" Changbin said.

We all headed to our changing rooms and I changed into sweatpants and a crop top. As I walked outside I saw the rest of the boys.

"Where is Felix?" I asked as he wasn't there.

"He left early he has something to do in the entertainment." Jisung said as I nodded as response.

"Are we ready?" I asked the others. I was really tired. The only thing I wanted to do was to just lay in my bed and sleep for days.

"Yeah, let's go." Jeongin answered. He seemed to be tired too.

When we got in the car I called Felix to ask him where he is.

On the phone:

Hello?

Hi Felix! I just wanted to ask where you are? You just disappeared.

I'm at the entertainment. Don't worry I'll be home in an hour.

Okay. Love you!

Love you too!

*call ended*

"Felix will be back in an hour." I told the boys.

"Okay." Seungmin answered while driving back home.

After about 15 minutes we arrived home.

"Y/n stay here for 5 minutes and then come in." Jeongin told me.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"The house is too messy and it would be embarrassing." He said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Okay." I answered still a bit confused.

After the boys disappeared I started playing on my phone. After about five minutes I decided to go inside.

When I entered the house I saw Changbin holding a rose.

When he saw me he walked to me and handed me the rose.

"Go to the kitchen." It was the only thing he said to me.

I slowly walked to the kitchen still feeling confused.

When I entered the kitchen I saw Chan holding another rose.

"Go to your bedroom." He said as he handed me the rose.

Now I was walking to my bedroom with two roses in my hands.

When I entered the bedroom I saw Jisung in the same statement as the other boys.

"Go to the living room." He said as he handed me the third rose.

I did what he said. I walked to the living room to see Minho, Jeongin, Seungmin and Hyunjin holding roses in their hands.

They slowly walked up to me one by one. Now I had 7 roses in my hands. Only one was missing..... Felix.

"Turn around Y/n." Hyunjin said.

When I turned around I saw Felix holding a bouquet of roses.
He slowly walked up to me and handed me the bouquet.

"Y/n" Felix started.

"Yes Felix?" I asked as I smiled at him.

"So as you know we've been together for about a month now. And I wanted to ask you if you would like to be my girlfriend officially?" Felix asked as he held my hand and smiled at me.

"Yes I would like to be." I said as tears of joy appeared in my eyes.

Felix immediately pulled me in a hug and then he kissed me. I got a little embarrassed in front of the boys, but I still enjoyed it.

"Congrats!" All of the boys said at the same time.

Suddenly I heard someone clapping from the corner of the room. When I looked over I saw JYP with a cameramen next to him. I looked at Felix confused.

"Well I didn't tell you one little thing. It's going on Vlive right now. Say hi to our stays!" Felix told me.

"Hello everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed today's concert and I hope you guys aren't mad about my relationship with Felix. Sarangahae everyone!" I said as I waved to the camera.

We all sat down on the couch and continued doing the Vlive. After about 2 hours we ended the live and decided to go to sleep.

I went to my bedroom and layed in my bed. When I was about to fall asleep I heard someone entering my room. I looked over and it was Felix.

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

"Can I sleep with you?" he asked.

"Come here Felix." I told him.

He layed down next to me and hugged me.

"Sarangahae Y/n!"

"Sarangahae Felix!"

The end.

__________________________________

Thanky you so much for reading my book.
I hope you liked my book.
I know it's not too long but I tried my best.
It was my first book so please don't be mad about my mistakes.