Part 8

Come on Y/n. You got this. I tried calming myself down.

As the lift stopped the background music of Hellevator started playing. As Jisung started singing everyone started cheering. When my part came everyone went silent. I felt like I was singing for myself. It made me a bit sad.

When the music ended Bangchan started talking.

"Hello Stays! Please welcome our new member: Kim Y/n!" he said waiting for a loud audience, but everything was silent.

I looked at Felix feeling very sad. He just whispered something.

"Fighting Y/n!" he whispered.

I just showed him a fake smile. I felt terrible. I just wanted to run off of the stage.

TIME SKIP

Now we are performing our last song. Every time when I'm singing everything goes silent. I'm really trying my best, but no one loves me, expect one person..... Felix. Everytime when he sees that I'm a bit sad he finds a way to make me happier.

As we finished I ran to my dressing room and locked the door. I sat on the couch and started crying as I hugged my knees. After a few minutes someone knocked on the door.

Knock knock

"Who's there?" I asked while sobbing.

"It's me Felix. Let me in Y/n." Felix said in a soft voice.

I fastly wiped my tears and opened the door for him. While looking down.

"Come in." I said, still looking down.

After he came in I locked the door again. We sat down on the couch and he hugged me. I started crying harder.

"No one loves me." I said while sobbing.

"That's not true. I love you more than anybody." he said as he pulled away and wiped my tears.

"I'm so thankful for you Felix. I love you so much." I said.

"But they don't like me. No one cheered for me. I knew this was gonna happen. Why did I even join the group when I knew that this was the ending." I said looking down.

"Y/n, baby, look at me." He said as he hold my chin to make me look at him in the eyes. When our eyes met he leaned in and was about to kiss me when someone knocked on the door. I slowly stood up and walked to the door to open it.

As I opened the door I saw the boys standing there with worried eyes.

"Are you okay Y/n?" Bangchan asked still being worried.

"I'm fine. Come in." I said as I opened the door.

"Felix what are you doing here?" Jeongin asked with a confused expression on his face.

"I just came here, because I l-left my phone here." Felix said while trying to look for his phone.

"Are you looking for this?" Bangchan took Felix's phone out of his pocket.

"It was in our room the whole time." Changbin continued.

"Do you mind explaining why you were here?" Minho asked.

Felix looked at Bangchan and then at me.

"I guess it's my job again..." I sighed.

"I'll explain you, when we arrive back to the dorm." I continued.

After a few minutes the boys went back to their changing room to change into their comfortable clothes.

__________________________________

Hello everyone!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I'm trying my best to write this story.
Sorry for my mistakes again.