Part 11

"GUUYYSS!!" I shouted as I broke into the room with Felix behind me.

"What's up Y/n?" Jisung answered. All of the boys looked at us waiting for an answer.

"Guess what? We're going to make a cover of 'Ping Pong' with Felix!" I said with a gigantic smile on my face.

"Congrats, but if I know right there is a kiss in the end of the song." Changbin said.

I just froze at my spot. We have never kissed before. I got really embarrassed and blushed as normal.....

"Well, then it's gonna be our first kiss." Felix said as he backhugged me and placed his head on my shoulder.

"When should we start practicing?" Felix asked. I looked at him with widened eyes.

"I mean the dance not that." He said  while scratching the back of his neck.

"O-okay. I think we should watch the dance practice video first." I said as Felix nodded. We sat down on the floor and Felix took out his phone to play the video. When he opened his phone I saw myself?! A picture of me was his wallpaper? I just decided to stay silent.

He then played the video. It was really good. I liked it. The song was amazing and the dance moves perfectly fitted in the content of the song. There were some interesting parts, but it's not that bad.

"How do you like it?" I asked Felix.

"It's really good." He answered.

"Do you want to get started?" I asked Felix as I stood up and put my hand out for him.

A smile appeared on his face and he hold my hand.

"I'm all ready." He said as he winked at me.

We started memorizing the dance.

TIME SKIP

It's now 7 pm. And we are already at home. The rest of the boys are still at practice so we are home alone with Felix. I was writing some lyrics when Felix knocked on the door.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Can I come in?" Felix asked.

"Of course, come in Felix." I said. I put down my pencil and looked at Felix.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing." I answered. Actually I was writing a lyrics about him. I'm planning on writing a song about him. I want to surprise him with it as his birthday present.

"Okay, do you want to watch a movie?" Felix asked with a smile on his face.

"Oh yes. Which movie are we watching?" I asked as I walked towards him.

"I don't know yet, but I want to watch something romantic." He said as he winked at me.

"Oh Felix you're such a flirt." I said as I placed a small kiss on his cheek and walked downstairs to turn on the TV.

"And I'm the flirting one, right?" Felix asked with a sarcasting tone in his voice.

As Felix sat down next to me he took the remote control from me and started a movie.

As the movie started I laid my head on Felix's shoulder and he put his hand over my shoulder. He kissed my forehead and said:

"I love you so much Y/n!" He said as he looked at me in the eyes.

"I love you too Felix!" I answered and smiled at him.

He just stared into my eyes. I could literally read his mind. He slowly leaned in and attached his lips into mine. It was so magical. I felt butterflies dancing in my stomach. It was our first kiss. He slowly pulled away and we just started cuddling while watching the movie.

__________________________________

Hello everyone!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I'm sorry if I made any mistakes.