Part 13

"Wakey Wakey! It's time to wake up. Don't wanna be late today."

"Just 5 more minutes pleaseee"

"Y/niee you have to wake up! It's our big day!" Felix said as he jumped on the bed and hugged me.

"Fine I'll wake up just for you." I said as I hugged him back and sat up.

"I'm so excited Felix! I can't believe that we're gonna perform together." I said acting excited.

"Me too! I hope Stays will like it too!" Felix said.

My smile dropped at the moment he said that. Memories of performing came to my mind. Stays never loved me. They always stopped cheering when I started singing. It broke my heart.

I didn't even realize that a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Look Y/n, it's okay. Come here." Felix said as he opened his hands for me.

I immediately hugged him. I slowly started sobbing in his embrace.

"It hurts that they don't love me. But at least I have you. I love you so much Felix!" I said sobbing a bit louder.

"I'll always be there for you Y/n. I love you too." Felix said as he carassed my hair.

TIME SKIP

"Come on Y/n you have to change into your outfit." my stylist said.

We're already here and my make up is done, I just need to change into my outfit. I'm so nervous.

After a few minutes I came out of the changing room wearing my blue skirt and crop top with clouds on it. Felix was wearing animal patterned pants and a shirt with a wite hat.  He looked so handsome with his blonde hair. 

"1 minute till start!" one of the staff shouted.

"Come on Y/n we gotta go." Felix said as he hugged me and smiled at me.

"Don't worry everything's gonna be fine." he whispered in my ear.

"Thanks Felix." I said.

We stood at our places as the lift started moving. I  heared stays shouting Felix's name. When I looked at Felix he was already looking at me. He nodded at me trying to make me feel better.

As the music started to play I started to sing. All of the stays put their light sticks down and everyone went quiet.

When Felix started singing everyone started cheering. I was happy for him. I was happy because millions of people loved him.

When we were dancing the end of the song I became even more nervous. When the music ended Felix leaned in and gave a peck on my lips. I immediately started blushing.

When we stood back at our places I started talking.

"Felix" I said.

He looked at me.

"I have a surprise for you." I said as I smiled at him.

I signaled to the staff that they can start the music.

A video appeared on the screen. In the video there were pictures of us and I was singing in the background.

"Even when there was no one there for me, you were next to me, holding my hands
The way the memories came to my mind, the way you love me and the way I love you
I don't mind if I get blackoceans from our stays you were there holding my hands, hugging me, kissing my lips
All I want to say is just:
Saranghae."

As the video ended I looked over at Felix. He had tears in his eyes. I ran over to hug him. When our bodies met all of the stays started cheering feeling happy for us. I felt fully loved at that moment. I couldn't believe that this miracle happened to me.

It brought tears of joy into my eyes. I couldn't believe what happened to me.

__________________________________
Hello everyone!
I hope you liked this chapter.
I think this is the best so far.
I'm sorry if I made any mistakes.