⠲*⠋✷⠲*⠋INTRODUCTION

╔⭑-⭒-⭑-⭒-⭑╗𝕮ardigan╚⭑-⭒-⭑-⭒-⭑╝

╔⭑-⭒-⭑-⭒-⭑╗
𝕮ardigan
╚⭑-⭒-⭑-⭒-⭑╝

When you are young, they assume
you know nothing...

⠲*⠋✷⠲*⠋EVANGELINE CARSON
     A young Californian girl who lived her days on the beach, surfing the waves to her hearts content with her best friend by her side. It was like living in a dream and she couldn't quite wrap her finger around the fact that this was her life. Until it was ripped away from her in a blinding second by someone they trusted, someone who could ruin everything and anything without dealing with the repercussions. The air was sucked from her lungs abruptly, everything from that moment a blur before she was on a plane to a place she had never expected to be sent. Kildare County, North Carolina, or the Outer Banks. Paradise on Earth, so they say...

The Outer Banks...

...Paradise on Earth...

DISCLAIMER! I do not own any of the Outer Banks characters/plot except for Evangeline, the Carson family, & any other characters/plot mentioned. In any way, shape or form, I do not own the Outer Banks world, all rights to the creator(s) show & books.
WARNINGS! Mentions of abuse, murder, blood, etc. If any others show up, then they will be accounted for during editing.

⊱—-----------{ ⋱ ★ ⋰ } —-------- ⊰