Chapter 1

---4 Years Ago---
They were all heart broken: Izzy, Thalia, and Kat. from what happened that day at school, they all decided to leave early.

They hopped into Thalia's car and drove. They didn't have a destination, they just drove away.

They couldn't take the pain.

Thalia was in the drivers seat, trying her complete best to concentrate on the road in front of her. She was going down a long road in a forest, far from the city where they all lived.

Kat sat next to her, looking out the window. She's had a crush on Damon for awhile now; but he screwed with so many girls, she knew if she ever really did develop feelings for him, it'd hurt her horribly.

Izzy was the worst of the three girls; she was hysterical. She had been in and out of consciousness for the past hour, crying everytime she woke up, remembering Stephan's words.
She'd liked him since the day she saw him. And not just a little crush like Kat had for Damon, Izzy was heads over heels in love with Stephan. But just like Damon, he used girls. She knew that though, but she still dreamed of the day he would love her the same way she loved him.

---Present Day---

IZZY

"Why on earth did you do that!?" I shouted at a teenager. He had just about lit every piece of furniture on fire in the living room.

"Cause I thought that if there was no pack house, you'd realize that the only thing that you really do need. Was me." He said, smirking.

" God Wesley, for the millionth time. I'm never going to be with you." I said as I snatched the lighter out of his hand and sat back behind my desk." Get out of my office " I said as I rubbed my forehead with my fingers.

"Yes Miss. Alpha Izzy." He frowned, and bowed, thinking that he was funny, and slowly left the room.

A moment later, Kat walked in. "Did you tell Wesley to smack my butt?" I was horribly confused.

"Now why in the world would I do that? Did he?"

" I threatened to break every bone in his body of he touched me anywhere." She answered, smiling to herself.

"Can you please make sure he goes to his room Beta Kat?"

"Yes miss alpha." She then walked out of the room after Wesley.

I sat back in my seat, relaxing as much as I could.

Then another knock sounded.

"Come in." I called. I sat up, looking as business like as I could manage.

The door creaked open and Thalia came in, shutting it behind her.

"Alpha Izzy." She stood still, waiting for me to allow her to speak.
I raised my hand.

"Yes Thalia?"

" the hospital needs a couple more orders, we are running low on supplies."
I let out a quiet sigh, the picked up a post it. 

"What do you need?"

She started naming several things, saying we needed over 5 boxes for each item.

"Okay, I'll place the order as soon as I can."

"Thank you Izzy." She then turned and walked out of my office.

Why did I think it was a good idea to run away all those years ago?