Chapter 2

This chapter is dedicated to WritingRandom , who is also helping me write the plot for this story. Check out her books! She even has one about werewolves!!

Izzy's POV

All Alphas and Betas are invited to this years annual gathering. It will take place at the Rivers Pack in Ohio on December 20. Arrival time should start around 5 p.m. We will be awaiting your arrival.

Signed,
J.L. Buron
Alpha

We had received the annual Christmas party invitation, as we do for the past 3 years. But we had never wanted to go.

But this year, I felt different about it. I had this strong pull to go. Maybe it was the pulled wanting to return home.

I sent a message to Kat and Thalia, telling them that they need to be prepared to leave tomorrow.

I had decided to invite Thalia since I was allowed 1 extra guest.

I headed to my room, excited to see my family again.

-/-/-/-//-/

Night of the party.

Kat, Thalia, and I walked into the grand country club that the Rivers Pack owned.

Kat had her hair down, and flat ironed it. She wore a black dress, with dangling diamond earrings.

Thalia has her hair curled, and she wore a red dress, with was layered on the bottom.

My hair was a braided undo, and I had a dark blue dress.

Everyone around us was in gorges dresses and dazzling jewels.

And then we all smelled them.

All three of the individual scents.

I had forgotten.

They were all Alphas.