Realization

ISABELLE'S POV

I sat at our usual lunch table with Kat. Thalia had just left to go too her locker, leaving us in our tears and broken hearts. My chest just felt empty, as if something reached inside my chest and stole the first thing they saw. I hiccuped due to the excessive crying and leaned my head onto Kat's shoulder.

I looked up at her face only to see her looking forward, transfixed by the white wall in front of us. I took a deep breath before wiping away new tears.

KATERINA'S POV

I continued looking forward, replaying that haunting sentence over and over in my head. I then felt a weight come down onto my shoulder, and I knew right away it was Izzy. I know we both got rejected in a matter of minutes, but I feel sorry for Izzy. She's always liked Stephan, dreaming everyday since 6th grade that he would be her mate. She watched as the years go by, him dating and 'loving' all kinda if girls, but she never once cried or made a big deal about it.

But when I saw the pain on her face when he rejected her, I felt as if it were my own heart shattering. But then of course my heart really did get shattered.

THALIA'S POV

It seemed like it was only a couple of minutes ago that I collapsed. I sat up slowly, nausea floating in the back of my throat.  I glanced down at my watch, trying to remember what time I blacked out. 1:23, that means I'm only three minutes late for 4th period. That means I was out for, 3....15... 18 minutes. I stood up, but soon regretted it as the memory flooded back. He rejected me...... my mate, the soul mate that we have, were only person in the whole world could ever call you his? Thinking about all of this is starting to make me seem loopy, which I am on the verge of if I don't get out of here.

I ignored others as I quickly walked down the hallway to my car, finding Izzy and Kat, crying I on the curb in front of it. I felt tears well up in my eyes as I walked over to them and joined their sorrow. 

---------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU LIKED MY CHAPTER, IM SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN A WHILE, BUSY. LIKE IF YOU LIKED IT, COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT. :)