Rejection

Isabelle's POV

'YAWN!!! uhggg guys i hate getting up this early especially when its before 10 am!'

'Well u better get used to it for a while.' texed back Kat.

'Hey!!! Guys I'm ready to go, parked outside the pack house. GOT A NEW CAR!!!!!' texed Thaila

'hey, be there in a sec.' I texted.

As I walked down the stairs leading to the kitchen, Kat's mom was making bacon for the pack.

"Katerina we got to go Thaila is waiting outside."

"Ok i'll be there in a minute." She said before rushing off to her room.

I grabbed an apple as I walked to the door.After a minute or two, Katerina came outside with her mom, saying goodbye.

It was around 8:15 when we got to school, so we were on time. As we entered the doors to school, I smellled oranges and the sweet smell of candy raiding off one of the most baddest players in the whole school!!!!!!!!!!

Katerina's POV

Once we walked into school, Isabelle sunddenly stopped and stared at Stephen Johnson, and right next to him is the most handsome guy on earth.

He smelled of vanilla and of chocalate .

Thaila's POV

As I look at Kat and Izzy, they both seemed memorized by WOW!!!!!!!

I smelled lavander and pine needles coming off Zack Ross who was standing next to Stephan, the most popular Boy at School!

Isabelle's POV

'Ok Stephan is my mate what am I going to do! Hey Kat? Yay, I think my mate is Stephan. '

'Oh wow i think that dude next to him is my mate, the perfect mate.' Kat shouted through mind link.

'Oh please' shouted Thaila 'Oh and also Zack Ross is mine !'

( They were mind linking so no one heard them)

As I walked to Stephan, he turned around and looked at me.

"Well Well look who's my mate ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here we go. I Stephan Jhonson fully regect Isabelle Donoven as my mate. "

I felt as if I was breaking in half, my mind was spinning back in forth. The last thing I saw before I blacked was Thaila and Katerina rushing over to help me.

Then every thing went black.

Katerina's POV

As soon as Isabelle hit the ground, Thaila and I rushed over to help her. When suddenly my hand was grabbed, shooting fireworks up my body and I looked up to see my mate .

"Well hello my dear, whats your name?"

"Katerina Pierce" I said confused.

"Well I ,Damon Reed, fully regect you, Katerina Pierce, as my mate."

I didn't get to say or do anything as I blacked out.

Thaila's POV

Ok, so Izzy and Katerina blacked out, but before Zach could say anything, the bell rang and everyone left, leaving me with Izzzy and Kat.

So I got up and carried both of them to the nurse.

After 3rd period ,it was lunch, I finally saw Kat and Izzy looking ok.

As I walked over to them I clearly saw they had been crying.We had about 15 minutes left of lunch so I got up and went to get my things from my locker when sunddenly I was pushed into my locker by him, Zach Ross.

"Hi Thalia. I, Zach Ross, here by fully reject Thaila Dark as my mate."

Everything went dark.

Athors note

i hope u enjoyed the first part of my very first book and please like vote or what ever u do just keep reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!