Precious Chapter 2 Down Time,lights out

No one's POV

Ali finally came from work and sighed with relief. With confusion on his face Ali said"Wait where is everyone?" Realization hit him just then " Oh! Right only me and Y/ n get home early today!" Because Ali was randomly in the mood he lit up candles. Right After the lights went out. Right then Y/n came in and was also startled. Ali with dilated pupils yelled " Y/N THE LIGHTS ARE OUT! HOLY SHIT!" Y/n replied "I KNOW IM JUST AS SCARED AS YOU ARE DUMBASS!" They clang to eachother for dear life and ran on to the couch to lay down together.
TIMESKIP- Ali and Y/n have been holding on to eachother and cuddling for 30 minutes now. As soon as they realized how long and how close they were to each other they suddenly let go as they both flushed a deep pink. Then to break the Silence Ali asked "Hey Y/ n.... Do you wanna watch something." As he gave an Awkward yet cute smile. Y/n replied "Yeah sure why not." As Y/n noticed as they began watching TV Ali was still shaking slightly. They placed a protective but gentle arm around Ali's waist as he immediately stoped shaking. He rested his head on Y/n's shoulder and Whispered "Thank you Y/n." Y/n Whispered back "Anytime Ali." They both stared at eachother for a moment admiring eachothers's features then relaxed and continued to watch TV until the others came back.