Precious Chapter 4 Confession to you part 1 A Hyung's Love

Morning struck yet it again. Everyone woke up as it was time for Il-nam to head home. Everyone gave Il-nam a good bye hug. As Il-nam was heading out the door Gi-hun said with Enthusiasm "Until next Friday gganbu!" Il-nam smiled back and replied " Until next Friday gganbu!" Il-nam was out the door for his daily tasks. Then everyone freshened up and headed to work.
-TIMESKIP-
Everyone returning from work As Everyone but Ali and Sang-woo left for there bedrooms to relax. Ali walked up to Sang-woo and asked "Could I speak to you in Private please its important." "Sure" Sang-woo said Then they went to a separate room to speak with each other.
With Ali and Sang-woo
"Sang-woo hyung...." Ali said unsure how to start it. "Yes Ali?" Sang-woo answered curiously. " I-I want to ask Y/n out b-but I don't know H-how to!" Ali blurted out like a nervous wreck. Sang-woo smiled knowingly and let out a laugh. "W-what's so funny Hyung?" Ali asked worried thinking it was him. "Don't worry I was just thinking of how Gi-hun confessed to me." "Not gonna lie I was pretty Damn nervous myself." Sang-woo said unfazed at Ali's reaction. "Ah,I see." Ali's nerves started to relax. Sang-woo though about it for a moment and told Ali "How about you take Y/n for a date at Olive garden." " You've never been there give it a shot." "You'll do great you know." "Your one of the kindest people I know." "Especially after what I nearly did to you back in that game.." Sang-woo suddenly felt overwhelming grief.
-FLASHBACK-
WARNING-SPOLIERS FOR EPISODE 6 AND ALTERNATE ENDING.
"SANG-WOO HYUNG!" Ali yelled desperate to see his Hyung's face. As Sang-woo saw Ali He though about putting the pebbles in his bag as there was not much time to think. 1:00 on the clock. A flashback hit him as All the memories with each other flooded Sang-woo's mind Along with his promise they would win together. He realized he would regret it. He dropped the pebbles,With shakey hands Sang-woo put marbles back in and rushed to Ali. Now knowing the original plan is the right thing to do. They going to make it. Right? Ali's face lit up as he saw that Sang-woo his hyung is finally back. Ali's whole body was shaking. Sang-woo handed the bag back and held Ali protectively and tightly in his arms. Sang-woo whispered "Your Hyung is sorry." His voice cracked slightly as he said "Y-your Hyung won't let any thing hurt you." Ali replied "Thank you Hyung. Its ok." His body relaxed into the hug. He felt safe with Sang-woo. Same with everyone else. But..This was different for Ali. This was a Hyung's love. A brother's love. He then Flashed his big smile and hugged back. Time ran out. The guards came in to check. Ali and Sang-woo stopped hugging. Sweat dripped down there faces. Ji-yeong and Sae-byeok made it a tie. Il-nam and Gi-hun made it safe. Il-nam secretly told Gi-hun he was safe, and Gi-hun did A little act. Y/n made it because their partner sacrificed themselves. As the intercom person spoke... "Players 199 and 218 Pass." They Smiled at each other with relief as they went to the room where passing players go.
-End of Flashback-
"I nearly betrayed you.." " Just for damn money!" Sang-woo slightly shouted. Regret filled his eyes. "Sang-woo hyung.. What matters is you didn't." "You said you would protect me and you did." "Your the best hyung ever!" Ali embraced Sang-woo As Sang-woo did the same. "Your right thanks Ali." "What did I do to deserve you." Sang-woo Practically asked. "Alot hyung." "Alot." Ali said and showed the smile everyone adored. Right then he fell asleep on Sang-woo. He smiled as he carried Ali to the couch. Ali tugged Sang-woo and he could see Ali's eyes asking " Hyung can you sleep next to me." Sang-woo
Sat down next Ali as His head fell on Sag-woo's shoulder. He said out loud since Ali is a heavy sleeper "God We are lucky to have someone like you." "Especially Y/n they will have A boyfriend Like you." "Damn lucky." Sang-woo chuckled. "Don't worry Ali im Loyal to Gi-hun." "You can have Y/n." Ali flushed red in embarrassment
As he secretly heard everything. Just before they both feel asleep Ali said "Thanks for being the best Brother ever and helping me With Y/ n.. Sang-woo." "I really needed this." Sang-woo whispered back "No need to thank me." "Hyung's always here." They then drifted to sleep.