Precious Chapter 5 part 4 Silent Treatment

No one POV DISCLAIMER: This part will have cussing so if you don't like Please don't read or skip Also for this chapter If want to Listen to a Song it would Be Mine by Bazzi.

As Y/n Sits near Their bedroom door Thinking about everything That Went Wrong. They Remember Something Specific they said with regret.
FLASHBACK
"IF YOU WANT TO SPEND SO MUCH TIME WITH HIM GO FUCKING BE WITH HIM!"
*END OF FLASHBACK*
Y/n Going down for Breakfast sees Sang-woo,Gi-hun, Sae-byeok,Ji- yeong and Ali all staring down at them in disappointment. They are snapped out of their depressed trance when Sang-Woo beckons Y/n To come talk with him. "Alright,Im gonna cut through the bullshit and tell you Now." Sang-woo Started "We all heard everything,You and Ali hurt each other but... You hurt Ali Even more... Im sorry if I was to touchy with Ali but you have control yourself...Just Unfuck the Situation...please... Y/n I can't bear Your relationship to tarnish like this... All I can say is...good luck and I Believe in you..." Y/n Could only nod as they Rushed to Ali. Sang-woo told Ali And Y/n that everyone,Including himself would be back by Tommorrow because They wanted to leave them alone to Sort this out. As soon they left Y/n turned to Ali. "Hey...Ali About Last night...Im sorry...I just didn't what came over me...I know you and Sang-woo hyung are close.I-I should have Known better..." Y/n started to fumble over Their words. Ali Was secretly happy and wanted to forgive Y/n but,He though he should give them a Punishment. Which was no other than silent treatment. A classic! He would only do this for about 6 hours then he would be satisfied. So Ali simply Turned away,Grabbed his Phone and Acted like They Didn't Exist. Y/n Thought Maybe Ali needs some time,I did say some Horrible stuff.

Timeskip 1 hour
It has been an hour now and Y/n Thinks its time to Console Ali. They come over to Ali who is Sitting on the Couch. Y/n Backhugs him from Behind, and Ali doesn't move nor look Back at Y/n.

2 Hour Timeskip.
Y/n Held Ali for a Solid hour and has Been constantly Trying to get his attention,But so far nothing has worked. Y/n is getting Desperate. Ali Though (Only 3 more hours Y/n and I will forgive you... For now you will have to wait sweetheart.) Y/n couldn't handle anymore of being ignored by Their lover and Slightly yelled "Ali Abdul! I had enough of the silent treatment,Don't think I learned my Lesson?!" Y/n then Came over to Ali looking him dead in the eye...