Undertale Charisk: "As you wish,My dear"

This Is a request for IllBeMyself.
Warning/Disclaimer:Kissing and slight Flirting,Innuendo maybe,and Top Chara. P.S this Is as "dirty" as I can go,Im not going to be doing anything full out but I hope you like it.
No One's POV
Chara,Frisk and the Monsters have reached the surface. Somehow Frisk with the help of magic managed to bring Asriel and Chara to the surface with them. Chara was Just cuddling with Frisk in there room when They randomly got this urge. Chara Leaned in to occasionally give Frisk smooches on the lips,Cheek, and Nose. Slowly the kisses lingered more and more. Chara suddenly got up to Lock the door and Frisk asked with a confused look on their face, "Why are you locking the Door Chara?" Then Frisk felt a strange tingle and Their Cheeks became a pinkish crimson color,As Chara Suddenly grabbed their waist. Chara had this Seductive smirk on their face as they Kissed Frisk,This time with a different intention. Chara then whispered into Frisk's Ear with the same sly smirk while still maintaining a decent grip on Frisk's waist,"You know what I want,Im just asking if you want to give it to me." Frisk only nodded and wrapped their hands around Chara's Neck, Chara placed a quick gentle kiss on Frisk lips before they said "As you wish,My Dear."