Precious Chapter 5 Part 3 The talk...

No one POV Disclaimer the The chapter will be a Pretty Angsty
Y/n Ran over to Ali's room because they knew that is Where he would be and saw Ali and Sang-woo Laughing and Talking Again but They both were a little to close for Y/n's liking. Those same feelings of jealously bubbled up and Y/n decided to do something about it. Y/n Controlling themself said "Hey Sang-woo hyung...can I have a moment to talk to Ali Alone." Y/n couldn't t help but slightly glare at Sang-Woo. Sang-woo looking at Y/n already knew what was Going on, and Just nodded and left the room. He made Sure to close the door before leaving. (I decided to start putting in songs to listen to during reading these. So right now if you want listen to Black Swan by BTS) Ali asked in a soft voice "What's Wrong my love?" Y/n Answered slightly angered "Why are hanging out Sang-woo hyung so much?" Ali said "Well,I just wanted to spend some time with him to bond." Y/ n Yelled through Gritted Teeth "DON'T ALREADY HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO SPEND WITH EACH OTHER! DO I MEAN NOTHING ANYMORE! YOU KNOW WHAT IM FUCKING JEALOUS BECAUSE OF HYUNG! IF YOU WANT TO SPEND SO MUCH TIME WITH HIM GO FUCKING BE WITH HIM!" Ali Was shakey and in tears "I-I D-Do love You... You mean the world To m-me Y/n. Don't leave me!" Ali's Plea was desperate now "PLEASE I CAN'T LOSE YOU LIKE I LOST HER! Y/n Just Realized He hated yelled and had PTSD I mean they all did but Ali Misses his Wife. He Scared and Y/n did love him like anything. Y/n was now In shock and tried to comfort Ali "Sweetheart...Im so sorry I-I love you!" You Know what...Just leave!" Ali suddenly yelled Y/n didn't budge. Ali Yelled again "JUST LEAVE P-PLEASE!" (Song end) He was now Crying as Y/ n ran out of the room to go to their own also in tears thinking of a way to fix the situation.