二つ ; the underground . ༘

Previously on 'demon slayer meet undertale' ; "IM JUMPING IN" Inosuke said. "Wait! Dont!" I said trying to warn him but he already jumped in. I sighed, again. "I guess we gotta go to, right Zenitsu?" I said. "WHAT?! NO WAY! IM STAYING" Zenitsu said being scared. Like always.. "Oh well, bye then!" I said jumping in.

zenitsu POV ♡

'Wait.. DID HE JUST JUMP DOWN WITH NEZUKO-CHAN?!' I yelled inside my head. "DONT WORRY NEZUKO-CHAN ILL SAVE YOU!!" I screamed then jumped down.

now ;

Tanjiro POV ♡

I had a feeling this was gonna be a bad idea, but, I couldn't let Inosuke die alone.. I guess this is our death. Its better then getting eaten or killed by a demon.

Nobody's POV ♡

the 4 (including Nezuko in the box on Tanjiros back) were falling for a while. Then they soon landed on a lot of golden/yellow flowers. They were confused on how their not dead, even Inosuke.

"huh? were not dead?" Tanjiro said. "THANKGODIWASSOSCAREDIHATEYOUGUYSWHYDIDYOUJUMPIN?!" Zenitsu yelled at Tanjiro and Inosuke.

Tanjiro POV ♡

I ignored Zenitsu and started talking out loud to myself.

"Let me get this straight.. Inosuke jumped in the hole causing me and Zenitsu to follow, then we landed in golden or yellow flowers??" I said.

"pretty much.." Zenitsu said.

"WHATEVER" Inosuke said not caring about the situation. I just sighed.

I looked around and soon enough I saw a flower. Bigger then the others, I walked up to it. Once I got close enough I saw it had a face and started talking.

"Howdy! Im FLOWEY. FLOWEY the FLOWER!" The flower thats named 'flowey' said. "Now to add onto our problems, a talking flower?" I said to myself

"INOSUKE STOP" Zenitsu yelled in the distance.

Zenitsu and Inosuke came running over to where I was at.

"IS THAT A FLOWER WITH A FACE?!" Zenitsu screamed

The flower just gave some sorta angry expression, "Whatever, ill just get to the point." Flowey said

timeskip ; the pellets (forgive my laziness pls)

"So, down here, LOVE is shared to little white... 'Friendliness pellets', you want some LOVE, don't ya? don't worry! Ill share some with you! Ready? Move around! Get as much as you can!" Flowey said.

It was kinda suspicious so I blocked them all, and placed my hand on the nichirin blade handle so that if flowey attacks ill be ready. He did not seem to like that, his face grew more annoyed.

"Hey buddy, you missed them." He said with some anger "Lets try again, ok?" Flowey said turning back to being happy. I eventually gave in and accepted it. The pellets went through my so called "soul" and flowey started smirking.

"you idiot. In this world, it's kill or BE killed" flowey said still smirking evily. "Why would ANYONE pass up a opportunity like this?!"

Nobody POV ♡

Inosuke and Zenitsu were just staring. Dumbfounded. Then Inosuke grabbed his sword and went to go attack Flowey. But before he could a goat lady appeared and shot some sorta fire looking stuff at Flowey.

"oh my! I didnt expect anyone to be here today!" The goat lady/Toriel said. "Are you hurt my child?" Toriel asked Tanjiro
"No! Im ok! Thank you for asking, i'm Kamado Tanjiro!" Tanjiro said smiling at Toriel.

"Im Toriel. Caretaker of the ruins, here, come my child." Toriel said grabbing Tanjiros hand. "Can we come to?" Said a scared Zenitsu while pointed at Inosuke. "Yes, you may" Toriel said.

#goatmomtoriel

She led them to her little home and soon enough Zenitsu already started calling her mom. Inosuke was just.. being Inosuke? While Tanjiro was teying to process everything

Tanjiro POV ♡

"This is weird.. first a talking flower that was trying to most likely kill us, and now some nice goat lady? They for sure arnt humans, but.. not demons either. This is just confusing me." I thought

time skip ; after the battle with goat mum and they left the ruins (no fighting heree, the 4 gave mercy to mama tori)

Nobody's POV ♡

Tanjiro and Zenistu felt bad that they all had to leave Toriel. She was really kind but they knew that they couldn't be there forever.

Nezuko was still in tanjiros box. Inosuke was.. well.. just being inosuke, still. While zenitsu and tanjiro were talking and Inosuke asking to fight them almost every 3 seconds

??? POV ♡
I went to go where frisk and I first encounter. Its always just frisk, its useless. I have to see my brother die and everyone I love every.damn.time.that.kid.resets. Its tiring. And I cant even do anything to help. this has been at least the 89th reset this month.

I reached to where frisk and I first encountered and hid somewhere getting my cushion out for the prank, but I didn't see frisk. Infact. I saw what seemed like 3 people..

"What?" I said to myself. "That's definitely NOT frisk." I said whispering.

Out of all the resets, I have never seen these people. I just observed them listening to their convo. ((sans being a stalker😀))

"TANJIRO IM COLD! CAN WE GO BACK TO TORIEL PLEASE" The boy with yellow hair said. "No! She said don't come back. Plus, we need to get back home." The boy im guessing names Tanjiro said.

They noticed the stick that I would normally step on and they put it so that if someone stepped on it, the stick would let them know.

"I guess thats my que to show myself" I thought.

Once the 3 turned away and continued talking I stepped on the stick and started walking to them.

Tanjiro POV ♡

I put a stick laying in what seemed to be a road so that if someone comes they will step on it and I will know if someone there. Soon enough I heard a crack and then somebody walking to us. I wanted to turn around to face who the person was but I couldn't for some reason, I was frozen. So was Zenitsu and surprisingly Insouke. Then I heard a very deep voice say

"d o n t y o u k n o w h o w t o g r e e t a n e w p a l ? T u r n a r o u n d a n d s h a k e m y h a n d"

((YAYY 1,072 WORDS BRO I EDITED THIS 3 TIMES LMAO))