三 ; meeting skeles . ༘

previously ; Tanjiro POV ♡

I put a stick laying in what seemed to be a road so that if someone comes they will step on it and I will know if someone there. Soon enough I heard a crack and then somebody walking to us. I wanted to turn around to face who the person was but I couldn't for some reason, I was frozen. So was Zenitsu and surprisingly Insouke. Then I heard a very deep voice say

"d o n t y o u k n o w h o w t o g r e e t a n e w p a l ? T u r n a r o u n d a n d s h a k e m y h a n d"

now ;

Tanjiro POV ♡

I turned around and decided to shake this mysterious persons hand and when I did I heard a "ppfffvrt" sound, like a fart? Or something like that.

"Hehehe.... the old whoopee cushion im the hand trick. Its ALWAYS funny." The skeleton said. "Anyways, your a human right? Thats hilarious. Im sans, sans the skeleton." Sans said.

He seemed nice, but I could already smell the depression coming from him. I was about to introduce Zenitsu, Inosuke and I but he continued talking

"I'm actually supposed to be on the watch for humans right now, but y'know.. I don't really feel like capturing anybody." Sans continued "But my brother.. Papyrus... Hes a human hunting FANATIC.. Hey, actually, I think that's him over there" Zenitsu, Inosuke, and I moved our heads to where he said he was.

"I have a idea. Go through this gate thingy, yeah, go right through. My brother made the bars to wide to stop anyone" Inosuke, Zenitsu and I walked through the bars following the skeletons advice.

"Quick, behind the stand" Sans said while we went behind the stand.

Nobodys POV ♡

Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu went behind the stand. They were listening to sans and his brothers conversation.

"Sup, bro?" Sans said. "YOU KNOW WHAT 'SUP' BROTHER!" Said papyrus

Tanjiro was interested on who the voice was while Zenitsu was holding back Inosuke which was trying to get inosuke not to get out from the stand and try to fight them. Tanjiro was covering Inosuke's mouth so that he wouldn't be yelling 'fight me' to the skeles.

"ITS BEEN EIGHT DAYS AND YOU STILL HAVENT... RECALIBRATED. YOUR. PUZZLES! YOU JUST HANG OUTSIDE YOUR STATION! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING!" Papyrus said.

"Staring at this lamp. Its really cool. do you wanna look?" Sans says.

"NO! I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THAT! WHAT IF A HUMAN COMES THROUGH HERE!?! I HAVE TO BE READY! I WILL BE READY! I MUST BE THE ONE!" Papyrus said

"THEN, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL GET ALL THE THINGS I UTTERLY DESERVE! RESPECT.. RECOGNITION.. I WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD! PEOPLE WILL ASK TO BE MY 'FRIEND?'" Papyrus continued

"I WILL BATHE IN A SHOWER OF KISSES EVERY MORNING." Papyrus finished.

"hmm.. maybe this lamp will help you." Sans said with a smirk that never goes away.

"SANS!! YOU ARE NOT HELPING!! YOU LAZYBONES!! ALL YOU DO IS SIT AND BOONDOGGLE! YOU GET LAZIER AND LAZIER EVERY DAY!!!" Papyrus said getting angry.

"hey, take it easy. i've gotten a ton of work done today. a skele-ton." Sans said with a wink. Tanjiro accidently let out a small laugh then everything became silent.

 Tanjiro accidently let out a small laugh then everything became silent

Tanjiro POV ♡

shoot.. why did I have to laugh? It wasn't even good! I thought mentally smacking myself. I sighed. "Might as well go out, my covers been blown." I said to myself. I stood up and walked out to see another skeleton. Much taller then the other one. Zenitsu snd Inosuke would have came out but they passed out due to the cold. Trust me, I was freezing right now to.

The tall skeleton gasped. "OH MY GOD! SANS!! IS THAT A HUMAN!?!" The tall skele exclaimed. "no, thats a rock" sans said. I looked to the side of me to see a rock. "OH.." The tall skeleton said losing the excitement from his voice.

"Hey, whats that beside the rock?" Sans said. The tall skeleton looked at me said and got his excitement back "OH MY GOD! IT IS A HUMAN!" The tall skeleton said, I waved at him, or- whatever their gender was.

A huge blast of air came towards us and I fell to the ground. It was to cold, then I blacked out.

Nobody's POV ♡

"HUMAN! ARE YOU OK?" Papyrus said. Tanjiro didn't respond. "OH NO! IS THE HUMAN DEAD?" Papyrus said worriedly.

Sans was about to respond but him and papyrus both noticed some moving and noised coming from the box on Tanjiros back and a muffled yawn. Sanses eyes lost his pinpricks, and he stared at the box like there was some sorta demon in it ((well, there is. and thats nezuko!)) while Papyrus wanted to open it to see.

Sans walked to Tanjiro and his friends. "hey, bro. lets bring these 3 back to the house." Sans said. "GREAT ID-WAIT! 3? THERES MORE HUMANS!?" Papyrus said happily. "yep, there is bro" Sans replied. "WOWIE!! WELL, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS SHALL CARRY THEM!" Papyrus said while picking the 3 up. And left. "Heh.. My brother is so cool." Sans said and teleported to the house

(938 wordss, and sorry if there is spelling mistakes. There is no way in heck im gonna re-read this to fix em. Maybe tmr I will tho. Anyways. Im gonna make another chappie rn. bye lol)