四 ; the begining . ༘

Previous ;Sans was about to respond but him and papyrus both noticed some moving and noised coming from the box on Tanjiros back and a muffled yawn. Sanses eyes lost his pinpricks, and he stared at the box like there was some sorta demon in it ((well, there is. and thats nezuko!)) while Papyrus wanted to open it to see.

Sans walked to Tanjiro and his friends. "hey, bro. lets bring these 3 back to the house." Sans said. "GREAT ID-WAIT! 3? THERES MORE HUMANS!?" Papyrus said happily. "yep, there is bro" Sans replied. "WOWIE!! WELL, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS SHALL CARRY THEM!" Papyrus said while picking the 3 up. And left. "Heh.. My brother is so cool." Sans said and teleported to the house

Now ;

Nezuko POV ♡

I overheard everything that everyone was saying. "So brother is passed out? Where are we? Are we safe? Who were the people that took us in?" I thought many questions. "I hope brothers ok.." I said falling asleep

Tanjiro POV ♡

I woke up in a unfamiliar place, I was on a couch.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I said. "Yep, right here kiddo" I looked over and saw the skeleton that I met earlier."Oh! Hello! I dont think I got to say my name?" I asked/said. "Heh..yeah. what's your name, kid?" "Im Kamado Tanjiro! A member of the demon slayer corps!" I said proudly. "Demon what now?" Sans said confused. 'That makes sense if he dont understand, it is a secret organization after all.' I said in my thoughts.

"Well, my job is to kill demons!" I stated. Sanses eyes went black. It sorta freaked me out. "You kill people?" sans asked, it sounded more like a threat judging by his tone. "Well, its my job, and demons are bad!" I said. Sanses pupils- or whatever their called came back. "What is a demon? Why do you kill them?" Sans asked.

I sighed. "Ill explain."

timeskip ; after tanjiro explained what demons are, what they do, and why they do it, and explained his job.

"Thats about it!" I said.

Nobody's POV ♡

"dang. I was not expecting that kiddo." Sans said.

Papyrus soon came in, most likely to check how the humans were doing.

"OH! GOOD!! YOUR OK HUMAN! WOULD YOU LIKE SOME SPAGHETTI?" Papurus asked. "hmm? what is that?" Tanjiro asked.

Papyrus gasped.

"HUMAN! YOU HAVE NOT TRIED SPAGHETTI??" Papyrus said with a surprised tone. "Well n-" "I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS! WILL TAKE THE HONORS OF BEING THE FIRST TO MAKE IT FOR YOU!! NYEHEHEHE" Papyrus said cutting Tanjiro off.

Papyrus reminded him much of his brother. How happy he always was. So tanjiro couldn't help but just smile.

"Hey uh.. Sans? Have you seen a box? I was carrying it when I met you!" Tanjiro said.

Sans pointed over to the corner and there it help the box in all its glory. This made Tanjiro sigh in relief

"Thank god, its still ok" Tanjro said running to the box and opening it slightly. "um.. Do you have a dark room by chance?" Tanjiro asked. "Nope. Ill just turn off the lights and close the ((non-existent)) curtain's.

Sans did as he said and it was dark now. Well except for where papyrus was at cause he was making is famous spaghetti.

"There" Sans said. "Thank you! Nezuko, come out now!" Tanjiro said.

Sans POV ♡

"Thank you! Nezuko, come out now!" Tanjiro said. "Who is this kid talking to?" I thought raising a non-existent skele-brow. I was about to look over till I see a small girl come out of the box.

 I was about to look over till I see a small girl come out of the box

ok.. honestly. she was adorable. but whats with the green looking pole in her mouth? the girl then faced me and then began to . . . grow ?! yep, shes not human. that is conformed. Is this a demon that the kid was talking about?

Nezuko POV ♡

I saw a skeleton! he looks so cool! I ran to him and give him a hug. He tensed up at first but then hugged me back sorta with caution. He seems kind, ill trust him!

Soon another skeleton came in. "ANOTHER HUMAN! WOWIE! THIS IS THE MOST LUCKY DAY EVER!! HUMANS, HAVE SOME SPAGHETTI!!" The reaaally tall skeleton said. "one issue.. Nezuko cant eat" brother said.

Nobody's POV ♡

"HUH? WHY? DOES SHE NOT WANT THE GREAT PAPYRUS SPAGHETTI?" Papyrus said sadly.

Nezuko felt bad so she went to go hug him.

"THE HUMANS HUGGING ME! HELLO THERE TINY HUMAN!" Papyrus said as he picked up nezuko and put her on his shoulder. "LETS BE FRIENDS, HUMAN!" Papyrus said. Nezuko gave a "hmm!" with a thumbs up.

Sans got more cautious because he thought Nezuko might attack papy and the people here but he looked over at Tanjiro to see him giving a warm smile at the two talking, well, just papyrus talking. This somehow made sans give a genuine smile.

Soon Zenitsu and Inosuke woke up. Zenitsu clung onto Tanjiro most of the time while Inosuke was just eating. Mainly papyrus's Spaghetti.

sorry this was short! It looks like papyrus has a new friend!:)) sans seems to trust the humans that are at the house. anyways im not going back to edit this rn, also I did 2 chapters in a daaayy! imma try to do that tmr.))