五 ; a not-so-good encounter . ༘

Previously ;

Sans got more cautious because he thought Nezuko might attack papy and the people here but he looked over at Tanjiro to see him giving a warm smile at the two talking, well, just papyrus talking. This somehow made sans give a genuine smile.

Soon Zenitsu and Inosuke woke up. Zenitsu clung onto Tanjiro most of the time while Inosuke was just eating. Mainly papyrus's Spaghetti.

Now ;

Sans POV ♡

Im glad to see my bro and the not-so-human person getting along. Tanjiro, he seems like a nice kid. I feel like something bad is gonna happen in the future ((oh sans, your correct-)). Welp, im to lazy to deal with that right now.

Tanjiro was talking to the boy with yellow hair, in which I learned his name was Zenitsu.

"Hey tanjiro, about that girl." I said pointing to his little sister. Tanjiro gave a hmm in response.

"Is she a demon, by chance?" I asked getting worried about her being by papy. "Yes. she is, BUT. shes a good demon, she has never eaten a human." Tanjiro explained.

"How? I thought you said demons eat humans to get stronger. How is she alive then? shouldn't she be dead without a lot of power??" I asked, not really believing him.

"Well, she gets her power by sleeping! sleeping, gives her energy." Tanjiro exclaimed. "Oh. ok, if you say so kid." I said walking away.

Nobodys POV ♡

Zenitsu was asking Nezuko to marry him, like always . . (-_-). Tanjiro was making some 'kelp riceballs' with Papyrus.

((I searched up his fav food and it said that soo.. dont ask lol))

Papyrus and Tanjiro got along pretty well. Tanjiro was teaching him some dishes his mom used to make for him.

Nezuko went inside the box, most likely to sleep.

"HUMAN TANJIRO! IS THE GIRL GONNA COME BACK INSIDE ANY TIME SOON?" Papyrus did to Tanjiro. Tanjiro immediately knew he was talking about, can ya guess? well, its Inosuke, Tanjiro looked out the window to see Inosuke head-butting a tree.

"haha.. no.. not any time soom" Tanjiro said. "ITS OK HUMAN! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS INVITE YOU TO GO TO MY FRIEND UNDYNES HOUSE!" Papyrus said proudly. "Ok! Can my sister come to?" Tanjiro said pointed at the box with nezuko in it.

"OF COURSE, HUMAN!" Papyrus said grabbing tanjiro after he put the box on. 'How is he so strong..' Tanjiro thought

Papyrus POV ♡ (oooh new pov!)

Me, and the two humans arrived at undyne's house. Me, being the best to do so, knocked on the door and waiting for undyne!

"hey pap- is that a human?" Undyne asked with anger in her voice. "YEP! THE HUMAN IS MY FRIEND!" I said proudly, knowing its obviously true.

The smaller human started making noises from the back of the human boys box. "Oh? Whats in that box of yours punk!" Undyne said.

Nobody's POV ♡

Undyne moves Papyrus out of the way and grabbed the box from Tanjiro. "Give that back!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Shut up! Lets see whats in here" Undyne said as she opened the box and saw Nezuko sleeping but soon started to open her eyes.

"This is our ticket to freedom, Im going to take her soul and give it to Asgore!" Undyne said as she grabbed her spear and stabbed the box

Nezuko let out a hurt mumbled scream. Undyne took her spear back and it was covered with the poor girls blood. She opened the box and dumped Nezuko out.

Tanjiro had enough of her, so he pushed Undyne and ran to his sister Nezuko, he knew she could heal faster then a human, she is a demon after all. But it took longer because the stab was deep and she hasn't slept as much cause shes been getting up.

Papyrus POV ♡

I cant believe Undyne just stabbed the small human! And while she did that she made the other human worried.

"DONT WORRY HUMAN! YOU SHOULD HANG OUT WITH SANS INSTEAD! HE MAY BE A LAZYBONES BUT HE MIGHT HELP YOU AND HER" I said trying to calm down the human Tanjiro. "Thanks papyrus! you really do help a friend when needed." Tanjiro said hugging Nezuko

"NYEHEHEH! OF COURSE! I AM THE BEST AFTER ALL" I said with a big smile

((727 woorddss, its sorta small- sorry! ill make another chappie soon))