The Beginning

Dorian had been sneaking out of his dorm and into the head master's library for week's now

Dorian had been sneaking out of his dorm and into the head master's library for week's now. He had just recently found a set of three very large scrolls, they were big enough to strap to his back, one was locked with a magic seal in the shape of a Ram, with his family's name on it. The smaller of the three was a list of all the relics and magic weapons ever created throughout history, along with a log of forbidden spells. The last scroll was a brief history of the dimension of Dandorock. The scrolls were very old, but well taken care of. Someone had been using them lately, that's how Dorian happen to find them one night while snooping.

College life was getting boring and Dorian was ready to become like the warriors he had read so much about in the musty book's in the masters forbidden library. He had secretly mastered a few forbidden spells and fighting techniques, but now he was hell bent on reading the locked scroll.
In this nights failed attempts, he sat and decided to add his own twist to the dimension history scroll.
He pulled out his ink and quill from his backpack and began to make his revisions.

Dandorock my home planet, a planet of great beauty, full of the rarest ores and gems, animals only read about in human fairy tales, and foods that give pure Ecstasy with every bite.

This beautiful place in time, has fallen under great struggle due to the Rajah's selfishness. Many years before Emeer Dortan and his family had rule over the great planet, Dandorock was separated into two families. the Mor family who ruled the Islands and the Fae family who ruled the Mainland.

For many years the two families lived in peace amongst the vast lands of Dandorock, until the stars fell from the sky and landed on a island. The island was not owned by either the Mor's or the Fae's and always stood as neutral ground. Both families sent someone to investigate the island after the smoke cleared.

The Mor's sent there leader Densu a young Emeer only 17 but very wise and clever for his age, and the Fae sent there strongest warrior, Baymu who was old, shrewd, and was looking for any reason to turn on his employers. When Densu and Baymu arrived to the island they were greeted by big, glorious creatures who glowed with breathtaking energies.

They looked like what people of earth would call angels, they stood at 11 feet tall, and they wore tattoos that burned with power on their arm's and faces. The creatures introduced themselves as Aja, Hera, and Helios.

Due to Baymu being a shrewd and undiplomatic being he was unliked by the 3 souls  and was told that he was wicked and unfit to relay there messages to his people and that Densu was the chosen one. But instead of leaving the island Baymu stayed and watched from the shadows.

Aja was the leader of these magnificent beings, she broke the ice and spoke for her companions, Aja explained to Densu that she was from a different galaxy called redshift and that they were creators of this universe. Aja then told Densu of the great battle that took place on her home planet landing her and her companions in Densu's dimension with no way home.