The Escape

The College of Dorth

The door to the living quarters slammed shut, bringing Dorian back to consciousness

The door to the living quarters slammed shut, bringing Dorian back to consciousness. Dorian jumped from his massive bed and began packing.
"We must go Blink, it's not safe here for us anymore."
"Dorian! Where are you going? You sound mad! You've been out like a light for 2 whole days, and now your going on about leaving."

Blink followed after Dorian, as he stormed through there rooms packing his things into a leather bag.
"I'm going home.!"

Blink was shocked "Home!?"
Dorian went to a secret compartment in a book case and retrieved two very large scrolls.

"What are those?" Blink asked with suspicion.

Dorian placed the bag and the scrolls on the floor, he held his hand over the items and closed his eyes. The items disappeared.

"How the hell did you do that!!?"

"Shhh! Stop being so loud and dramatic Blink, your going to get us caught."

"What do you mean us? I'm not planning to leave." Blink told Dorian folding his arms in defense.

Dorian smiled at Blink "So you would let your favorite cousin and only friend escape this prison of a place all on his own?"

"Your not my favorite, Delta is." Blink admitted

"And we won't even make it past the elite that guards our hallway." Blink continued to rain doubt on Dorian's plans.

"That's your problem Blink you think like a diplomat instead of a warrior. Unlike you I pay attention in warrior training, just stay behind me we're going home."

Dorian sat on the beautiful floor of his and Blinks housing quarters and began to meditate.

"What are you doing Dorian?"

"Trying to meditate so I can use my third eye, I'm going to need the speed because I can see your not going to be any help."

As Dorian sat and did his meditation a spot in the center of his head began to glow a iridescent blue. He stood up and grabbed his wooden sword and turned and headed for the door.