Home

Low Island

Santoas came in for a light landing in the front garden of the palace

"Just like I remembered." Dorian shouted with excitement.

Standing at the front gate to welcome them was Delta, Dorians younger sister, and Dimeter their eldest brother.

accompanied by there royal guards Seth and Rouge

accompanied by there royal guards Seth and Rouge. Delta ran and embraced Dorian.

"Welcome home brother."

Dorian smiled and hugged her back picking her up as if she were still a child.

She began to laugh "put me down silly!"

"But I've missed you so much Delly, but if you insist." He placed her back on the ground and he was amazed at how much she had grew in his absence.

She spoke to him telepathically "I've seen this magic before."
Delta's hand began to glow and she placed her psalm to Dorians forehead. On contact she and Dorian we're given a vision of what has past and what's to come and the voice spoke to them both.

Both of Dorians eyes leaked tears of blood, and blood spilled from Deltas ears. It all happened so fast nobody knew what was going on.

Dorian was able to remove Deltas hand and there consciousness was brought back to there bodies. Delta wide eyed and scared "We have to stop them." She whispered to her older brother

Still holding her hand "I know Delly. I know... This must stay between us."

"You can't stop them on your own."

"I know. The voice told me to find someone named Dion."

"Nice to have you home again little brother." Dimeter along with there royal guard finally approached putting a holt on Dorian and Deltas conversation.

Blink asked the question that was going through everyone else's head. "Why are you two bleeding.?"

Dorian smiled "Delta was showing off her new ability."