That one night which changed it all...

It was a cold day...

The maple leaves were falling as someone in black was passing by that orange and tintish yellow corridor.

Though that wind could blow the leaves from these trees but dared not to disturb his sleek hair. He was walking towards some big sort of mansion which was still so much far away from that garden corridor.

As he walks by he took his lighter out and a ivory box, full of cigars.

Once he reached that big entrance of the house, he lights up his cigar and blows a pufff...

Someone from the house came out as he saw and quickly opened the door for him. As he slowly entered, everyone's eyes was hooked on him.

He didn't said any thing and sat a grand sofa which seems like that the sofa was specially made for him. He made it complete.

He took out the cigar from those cunning lips which can trick anyone into following him

His face was covered with a little traces of blood but it doesn't bothered anyone, besides they were assured to see it.

"You all better pay back interrupting my vacation with something nice or you know..."

The whole family rejoiced, and decides for a grand royal family dinner.

A servant came near him, bowed respectfully and said," sir your bath is ready"

He gets up and starts going to his room by those splendid marble stairs which had been like this since the 18th century.

As he was going, someone from the family called him from back. "Hey Song Joong ki you are joining us for dinner...right?!" He asked him teasingly

This is Song Joong ki or aka Vincenzo Cassano of Italy. He is the most menacing and popular congsilere of the Italian underworld that all the mafia bosses desires to have him by his side. Even his mafia boss cannot take any decision without consenting from him.

His family is one of the top most richest families in Korea and has extended it's empire to many parts of Europe as well. The family had been in mafia business since the 18th century and has slowly turned to the most powerful and royal to the outer and underworld while still maintaining being the top mafias in Korea. No one dares to entangle with them and if they do...

Joong ki's parents and siblings lives here while his uncles in Italy and for a long time he had been living with them.
The uncles there had taken the Cassano family name ever since they migrated there.

Joong ki is cleverest among the new generation of the SongCassanos. He rules both the family indirectly and everyone knows but they themselves dare not to stand against him even though he is the youngest among all because they knows the consequences.