Teaming up

"HEY HUSBAND!" And she smirks.
At this point, Joong Ki's eyes widen and the remaining sleep left his eyes after that!

"I am not your husband FOR GOD'S SAKE, anymore!!" He practically cried over the phone.

"I think, it's my biggest mistake ever, to play the role of your husband in that shitty play!" He rolls his eyes.*argh*

She laughs. But was surprised to see him talking like this. 'He never talked like this before' she thought.

"Did you drank last night?" She questioned him.

"Yes, and Rn I am having a pretty bad hangover, so stop that husband shit."

"Ahh I see...otherwise when did you became so expressive I thought. " she said

"But Vincenzo, for me you became mine from that very day." But starts again

"I..." He replies
"And I was never yours, we are just friends, GOT IT!"

"Yeah, yeah...coz now you have become someone else's I see. Sad, my mom used to think that you could become her son-in-law in future some day, but what I am seeing rn, I don't think so now, anymore."

"I used to think that you like keeping a low profile, but what happened to you, as soon as you landed here in Korea, huh?!"

At this point Joong Ki was totally confused what she was talking about. Then he replies,

"Wait, what are you talking about Seo Jun ah, just tell me directly." Even though he was fully awake, his mind wasn't working properly.

"You don't know what's going on??!!...just open Naver, you and this girl what's her name, ah 'Hong Cha Young' at the top of the searches."

Joong Ki quickly opens it and found out that, someone from Cha Young's firm, released the pics taken in secret of him and her when he gifted her that bouquet and also when he for the first time, came to meet her.

As soon as that anonymous user posted the pics, it got blown up all over the Internet, and it became a no. One search within the few hours of release.

Joong Ki quickly opens the first article about them, which stated, 'A HOT BROODING ROMANCE BETWEEN THE OPPONENTS, OFFSCREEN'

There were several pics of him and Cha Young looking each other intently in eyes beside a huge bouquet of roses, while Joong Ki having a seducing smile on his face, and the comments under the post were just on another level.

One of them said,"I can't wait to see their fight in the court room, and also I cannot stop shipping them together!! They look sooo good together*crying emojis* "

The employee under the post wrote,

"This guy, came to our firm for the first time, and when our CEO saw him, she stood there speechless, as if she never expected to see him there. The guy after that move towards our CEO and stood in front of her, too much close."

"After that they talked something and our CEO get into her car and they both went somewhere."

"Than, one day when I went to the office, I found a huge bouquet of dark red, roses in the middle of the hall. It doesn't had any name of the sender, but there was a white card in the roses, which had the name of our CEO, hand written and also something else on the other side of the card."

"Our CEO returned from her business trip, that time, and when she looked at the card, her phone rang, and that lawyer, came from the front door, and said 'mianheyo byeonhosanim' to her. The atmosphere got so hot, when he entered"