I Will Kill Him

Outside the court.

Seo Jun, Joong Ki and Song Tae Suk came outside while Cha Young and Min Jae were still in there.

Some reporters gathered around them, but when Joong Ki was about to spoke up, Song Tae Suk stopped him and himself talked to them.

After some time, Min Jae too came outside and they all went to interview him, meanwhile Tae Suk used the advantage and got inside of his car and went back. Joong Ki too asks Seo Jun to go back, but she insists on staying with him, coz she knew for what reason, he was waiting.

But he orders as her boss to go back and starts preparing for the next trial, for which she had no choice but to agree,and at last she too went back.

When reporters released them a little, Cha Young saw Vincenzo standing there looking at them. Min Jae was already too much frustrated and at that moment wanted to kill him, but Cha Young stopped him and asked him to go back, or these media people, will again start an interview.

Min Jae went back, and now it's just him and Cha Young were left. Lookin at each other, Vincenzo moved forward and stood in front of her.

Then he lifted his hand for a handshake. Cha Young too held his and he complimented her,

"I am literally impressed Ms. Hong, like you both caught him in a very less time and agreed him to give a statement. Wow!
This time you really made me stopped talking, Nice..." he smiled.

Cha too smiled, ironically and while tightening her grip, she replied," Thank you Mr. Cassano, but I am gonna prove you especially guilty, very soon!" And she too went back.

Vincenzo stretches his palm as the grip was too tight that it started hurting and then calls, Mr. Kim,

"Mr. Kim, anneyonghaseyo! I have a very important work from you to be done ASAP. FIND ALL THE INFO, ABOUT THE PREVIOUS RELATIONS BETWEEN HONG CHA YOUNG AND CHOI MIN JAE, FIND OUT EVERYTHING!!"

And he cutts the call and went back too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon after 2-3 hours of the trial, people on news, internet were discussing about the accusation done on The Songs industries and debates were going on, between the suporters.

Netizens who were living in their shipping world, were just focused on them. The photos from the trial, were being circulated on naver, where shippers were just awwing over the tense chemistry between, these lawyers.

How he was looking at her the whole time, she was fighting the case and giving him the death stares, they were loving this, instead of suspecting anything.
At least this is more interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joong Ki came back to his office, come room, come apartment, one thing only.

There as he entered, Seo Jun was waiting for him with a quest of questions for him about him. He tried to avoid her and was quietly going to his desk, when she grabbed his arm and made him sit in front of her.

And spoke," So tell me!" With curious face she was looking at him.

"What" he asks awkwardly.

"What what?! Tell me about everything now. Your real name is Song Joong Ki and you belong to one of the most richest families in Korea and Asia, right!?"

She looked at him to get any answer, but instead he just said," you are a lawyer...find it yourself and prove me what you can do to win any case" he challenges, which provoked her a lot.