आप यह क्यों कर रहे हैं?

Russia on a killing spree and fem!India almost having a panick attack cause of how much she's worrying
requested by xX_Leone_Zantrax_Xx
TW: insanity, killing spree, a serial killer, multiple murders, mentions of death, blood, gun shots, violence, gore, police sirens and someone getting arrested

Russia's POV

kill. kill. kill. kill.
this feeling... this rage... I've had enough of everyone. Kill them. Kill them all.

I grabbed a gun, I had a growing desire to murder someone. Someone? how about everyone.

I looked at myself in the mirror, bloodshot eyes and a expression of insanity. I aimed the gun at the mirror, a messed up smirk on my face as I fired a bullet at the mirror.

Third Person POV

Three hours had passed, India had been worried sick. She had been trying to call Russia for three hours. No reply.

She felt like sobbing, trying her best to keep in her tears. She tried calling him one final time. It went to voicemail.

The person you are trying to call is not picking up

She threw her phone against the wall. She fell back and pushed herself against the wall. Holding her head in her hands and sobbing loudly.

She didn't ever imagine this would ever happen.

Meanwhile...

Russia was standing over the corpse of a unknown human. They had multiple gun wounds in their back. Their blood spilling all over the ground.

Russia was soaked in blood of his victims. A smirk on his face looking down at his latest victim.

Faint sounds of police sirens that got louder and louder. Russia didn't care anymore.

He let out a maniac laughter as Police officers surrounded him.