Savior

requested by User2534354
basically RusInd jakdkfndrd. I think this might be my first chapter in this book without trigger warnings wow.

Third Person P.O.V

India had been missing for a while. This caused more panick than usual due tot he on going war. It was a war between the Northern and Southern hemisphere. India was with the Southern hemisphere. Now that she has gone missing, it'd only spark worse conflict between the two sides.

While the S.H would blame the N.H, only one country knew where she was. Russia.

Ever since she first disappeared, Russia was the first one to find her. He was with the N.H. He could've killed her that moment; she was vulnerable, but he didn't. Instead he had decided that he would save her.

Ever since then she had been with him. Before the war they had always been close friends but they only got closer. Russia hid the fact she was with him from the rest of the N.H. She was a part of their nemesis team, they wouldn't spare her. But if the S.H found out she was with him, they'd make the war worse to get her back. For now the best decision was to keep her current location hidden from anyone else.

But they spent every moment they had together, growing feelings for the other. For now everything seemed fine but one thing to keep in mind, that isn't going to last longer than it's meant to.