lovely night

Afghanistan x U.S.A
I don't exactly like this ship but it's a request and I'm supposed to do whatever people want me to do in his book so here. This happens a few years prior to America leaving Afghanistan and the fall of Kabul

America held Afghanistan's hand, slowly twirling her around in a circle while looking at her lovingly.
.
.
.
It was midnight, he was visiting his troops and decided to spend the night with Afghanistan. He had liked her for what seemed like forever, it was too hard for him to admit it until now.
.
.
.
I would speak Pashto, but I doubt you'd understand. But my do you know how to impress a lady
.
.
.
Afghanistan giggled as she got closer to him, placing her hands on his chest. He blushed down at her.
.
.
.
Flustered much eh?
.
.
.
Afghanistan said looking up at him, smiling. He smiled back at her, not knowing how to let his feelings for her out.
.
.
.
Today was rather stressful, may I ask how you have been lately?
.
.
.
America asked, being rather formal.
.
.
.
Oh today was fine compared to other days, you seem more worried than I am! got a little crush I suppose?~
.
.
.
Afghanistan teased him, making him blush more and have to look away. She giggled to her reaction and held his hands. In response he held her hands even tighter.
.
.
.
Just worried for you, nothing much
.
.
.
America replied, still not being able to look back at her with his face red. The South Asian kept her head on his chest, wrapping her arms around him.
.
.
.
America hugged her back after a few moments of processing the moment. He half expected the moment to be ruined, but it wasn't.
.
.
.
It's a lovely night when spent with you, isn't it?