The contract since birth

~🄽🄰🅁🅄🅃🄾 🄿🄾🅅~
Hinata has been in labour since 7 hours and I am worried about her because I have never seen her in such pain. When I was lost in my thoughts while holding hinata's hand and comforting her, I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a cry.

"Congratulations it's a girl " said the nurse.
The moment I heard that it was a girl my eyes started to tear up with happiness and when I looked at hinata she was tired but she in the same state as me. I can tell that she was really happy.
"You did a great job, Hinata" I said as I kissed her forehead.
When they brought my little baby girl wrapped in warm orange and purple cloth, my eyes soften when I saw her. She had blonde hair and three whiskers just like me. I didn't know her eye colour because her eyes were closed as she sleeping so calmly. When I went grab her the nurse quickly stopped me and said "First the mother should see the child" I sulked and pouted because I wanted to touch her cute little hands and wanted to hold my cute little daughter in my arms!!!
But that doen't matter I will get to hold her after my beautiful wife.

~🄷🄸🄽🄰🅃🄰 🄿🄾🅅🅅~
When I heard what the nurse I could feel my husband sulk and pout a little, I giggled at his behavior but I was also exited to see my daughter. When I noticed that the nurse came to me with my daughter in her arms, I glanced at my daughter my eyes soften and I smiled at her. Her hair colour is just like naruto-kun and she has three whiskers like him too, she looks a female version of naruto and if you ask me I am really happy about that and she looks so beautiful, just as I thought that I felt some warm liquid pass down my cheeks and felt a hand wipe my tears . I looked up and saw Naruto-kun with his famous uzumaki grin.
"Thank you for making me a farther of a beautiful daughter, Hinata." he said while leanining in to kiss my forhead.
I smiled at him
That was when the nurse asked "What will be her name" with writing pad and a pen in her hand.
"Naruko , Uzumaki Naruko" I said and Naruto smiled and nodded.
After that I soon felt my eyes are getting heavy. Naruto-kun took our daughter out of my arms and said
" You should rest hinata I will take of her." with that said I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

~🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳 🄿🄴🅁🅂🄾🄽 🄿🄾🅅~
𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗.......

Hinata was sleeping peacefully and naruto was sitting on the couch with naruko in his arms. Thats when naruko woke up and started crying, thats when hinata woke up and told naruto to give her naruko ,as she thought naruko was hungry and started to feed her.

After hinata fed naruko . Hinata held naruko on her sholders to make her burp.After some time they heard a knock and naruto yelled to come in , two figures appeared. They were shikamaru and temari and they were naruko's god parents.

~🅂🄷🄸🄺🄰🄼🄰🅁🅄 🄿🄾🅅~

I came to the hospital with my pregnant wife to visit my bestfriend and his wife because his wife had just given birth few hours ago. We were her godparents, what a drag , now I don't have to take care of one kid but two kids , how troublesome. We stopped infront of the room door that they were in and knocked at the door. Then I heard the loud noise of naruto to come in , when I started to enter I mentally scolded him
'Geeze, can he not be that loud he has child with him who has sensitive ears and the child is also my god child'
I would say that to naruto but he seems too overwhelmed and I really have no energy to lecture him as I just climbed over 50 steps to reach here . I had bored look over my face when naruto said

" Hey shikamaru, temari meet Naruko"
When I looked at my goddaughter my eyes soften and a smile automatically crept on my face. When I went to say that she looks beautiful but my wife beat me to it.

"she looks so adorable and beautiful" my wife said with heart in her eyes.
"can I hold her" she asked and naruto and hinata nodded and gave my adorable little niece to her. When naruko was in temari's arms naruko smiled . My eyes widened by seeing her smile and I looked at her in AWE as she looked so adorable when she smiled, when I realised what I just said I shook my head and realised that she already has me wraped around her fingure.
"How troblesome " I mumbled because I don't want any one hear me and thankfully no one did. I sighed and looked at my wife who was smirking cockily and said
"Guess I am her favourite"
"As if" I scoffed out of no where
"What did you just say " I sweatdropped on my angry pregnant wife, before I could say anything she said
" Then why don't you try and hold her and see if she does anything, then you will see that I am her favourite" she said angrily.