Ch-2 Meeting family and friends

𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 ..........
~🄽🄾 🄾🄽🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅~
It is a lovely afternoon and sun is shining bright.In the uzumaki household, Hinata is in the kitchen making lunch as her father and her sister are coming to visit them. Naruto is playing with naruko who is in his arms. They suddenly hear the doorbell ring. Hinata went out of the kitchen to see who rang the doorbell and when she opened the door, she saw her father and her sister.
" Hi , big sis how are you feeling??" said hanabi.

"Hello Hinata." said haishi.

"Hello father, hanabi i am doing good .Please come in." Hinata said with a smile as she moved to the side to let them in.

~🄷🄰🄽🄰🄱🄸'🅂 🄿🄾🅅~

As I walked to the living exited to see my niece and I know that it's a niece because the news has been spread to the entire village, as temari was bragging how she met my niece first and how she smiled at her. I would admit that I was a little jealous when I heard that she met my niece before me and even got a smile from her.As I entered the room Naruto was sitting on sofa and playing with my niece. I quickly went over to Naruto to have a look at my niece and
' isn't she just an angle sent from heaven and her eyes are just so beautiful.' I thought while looking at her with heart eyes.
"She is so adorable"I said while squealing .
When I said that my father came next me and said
"Indead she is"
"So what is her name" I asked big sis with excitement.
"Her name is naruko, Uzumaki naruko" said big sis while smiling.
When I looked at my father he had his usual emotionless face but when I looked a little closer I saw a little smile. I just smirked when I saw that, I already know that my niece is slowly going to change his attitude and have him wrapped around her fingure ,I mean she already has me wrapped around it.

~🄷🄰🄸🅂🄷🄸'🅂 🄿🄾🅅~

'DON'T DO IT HAISHI, DON'T DO IT But I mean she is so cute . NO don't ruin your reputation just stay quiet so you won't show how happy you were when you heard it was a girl and how exited you were to meet her.'
I thought while just trying to maintain my emotionless face. While I was thinking that hanabi said
" Can I hold her" to naruto.
"Sure" he said

Naruto gave Naruko to Hanabi. When naruko was in her arms naruko was giggling and was trying to touch Hanabi's face. A smile crept on my gace automatically as naruko looked so adorable while gighling.

" Hi, Naruko I am your aunt Hanabi and you can call me whatever u like for example auntie hana, big sis or even hana would be fine but I prefer big sis as I am not that old I am only 17" hanabi said while naruko was listening to her carefully.
After that was said naruko started speaking gibberish and I could'nt help but smile at the aunt and niece duo.

"Father would you like something and please sit down and think of it as your own home" Hinata said with a smile .
I sat down on the sofa and hinata handed me a glass of water and I accepted it while saying thank you. Hanabi sat down next to with naruko in her arms. Hanabi was mumbling something " Now what should I nickname her" she mumbled but everyone could hear her.
"Ah I know 'Naru' I am going to call her naru from now on " she said while thinking out loud and we all just sweatdropped at her. Sometimes my daughters really act weird if you ask me and that scares me.
"Naru do you like your nickname" hanabi asked naruko. In approving the name naruko just giggled.

Out of nowhere naruto asked
" Would you like to hold her father" while giving us his famous uzumaki grin.
" Sure,. I would like that" I said with a blank face.
But inside I was exited to hold my grand daughter. God how I would love to hold her tiny hands but I will never admit it to people and show my weakness,NEVER. I thought while naruto was handing me naruko. When naruko was in my arms she started giggling and talking gibberish and when saw me she started crying for some reason.