Ch-4✨The wedding✨

~2 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛~

~🄽🄾 🄾🄽🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅~

In the uzumaki household, naruto and naruko were getting for the wedding of ino and sai. Hinata woke up early in the morning to get ready for the wedding as she was going to help ino with her hairstyle and make up, so she had to leave early. Hinata also made breakfast for naruto and naruko. Naruto was dressing naruko carefully not to mess up the hairstyle hinata did before she left.
"Caefull papa, down't mess uwp my haivstyle " naruko said to naruto while pouting.
"Yeah yeah thats what am trying to do " Naruto said while sweatdropping at his daughter.

After naruko was ready without her hairstyle being messed up, Naruto went to get ready while naruko was eating breakfast.
"Papa come on we have to be thwere eawly " shouted naruko.
"Coming noodle" said naruto while walking down the stairs.
"Lets go" naruto told naruko
"You don't wanna eavt brweakfast?" asked naruko
"I already ate it noodle, now come lets go you don't wanna be late right" naruto said
Naruko nodded while going to wear her shoes.

~30𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛~

Naruto left naruko with hinata while he went to check on sai. When naruko entered the room everone was busy doing something so no one payed attention to her for which she was thankful. But when she saw ino she couldn't help it.
"Auwntie ino your looking sho pwetty" naruko squealed
With that said everyones' attention was on naruko, Everyone were saying how adorable naruko looked

"Auwntie ino your looking sho pwetty" naruko squealed With that said  everyones' attention was on naruko, Everyone were saying how adorable naruko looked

(Naruko's original hair is straight and her hairstyle is this, naruko is the flower girl and shikanarai is the flower boy. Izana doesn't like attention thats why)

" Thank you sunflower but you are looking so cuuteee!" Ino squealed and opened her arms.
Naruko ran towards ino and hugged her tightly so did ino.
"Come on naruko auntie ino has to get ready so I will drop you off to papa" Hinata said
"Okie, bye auwties" Naruko said to ino , temari , sakura, karui, hana, tenten and hanabi.
Naruko and hinata were walking towards naruto who was talking with sasuke, kakashi and shikamaru.

"Uncwle shika!" said naruko runing towards Shikamaru
When naruko ran towards him she jumped a little for shikamaru to catch her and he did.
"Hey troublesome, you look pretty"said shikamaru while hugging her
"Thank you Uncwle shika" said naruko while returning the hug.
"Hey naru" said sasuke.
"Oh hey uncwle sauceke" naruko greeted happily
When everyone heard what she said they were trying not to laugh. Where as sasuke's eye twitched but laughed it off.
'She is really naruto's kid, I want my adorable little niece who used to hug me first everytime she saw me' thought sasuke while sulking.

' Pffttt sauceke, why didn't I thought of that' Kakashi thought while giggling
"Hn(idiots why are you giggling its not funny)" said sasuke but only naruko could understand him
"Hn?(Why are yvou cawlling them idiots?)" asked naruko
"Hn(Forget what I said naru its nothing)" sasuke said while sweatdropping. Everyone around them were just confused.
'She knows how to speak uchiha!! even I couldn't learn it ' Kakashi thought while sulking
"okie" naruko exclaimed
"Oi teme when did you teach naruko how to speak uchiha" asked naruto with and irk mark on his head.
"Hn, She just learnt it on her own, dobe" sasuke said leaving everyone confused