Ch-14 Council meeting

~Next Day~

~🄽🄾 🄾🄽🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅~

Naruko and hanabi were walking towards where the council meeting is held. (In the hokage tower, I guess).

"Big sis" naruko said breaking the silence

"Hmm" hanabi asked

"Where are we going" naruko asked while hanabi anime fell.

"To the council meeting, naru did you forgot" hanabi asked while sweat dropping.

"No I didn't forgot, I am just asking where it is held" naruko asked while shaking her head.

"Oh, it is held in the hokage tower" hanabi said

"We just passed the hokage tower"*yawn* naruko deadpanned.

"What?!" hanabi said while lifting naruko up and running towards the tower.

You see both naruko and hanabi are not morning people, thats why they were walking in silence.

---------------------------------------

Hanabi and naruko finally got to the hokage tower and now were walking towards a hall where the meetings were held.

"You really aren't a morning person, big sis."*yawn* naruko said while shaking her head. Hanabi just opened the door of the hall but only kakashi and kei could here them. Others were busy talking to eachother.

"Speak for yourself, you were just sleep walking wherever I was going thats why we the got lost." hanabi said while pouting

"Oh yea, we shouldn't have been lost in the first place because you were incharge" naruko also said while pouting

"Ladies, not the time to argue" kakashi said.

"Hmph" both said in unison while kakashi just sweat dropped.

'I shouldn't have held the meeting this early in the morning as I knew naruko gets grumpy when woken up early but I certainly did not know it was the same with hanabi.' Kakashi thought while sweat dropping.

"Sorry that we are late, we got lost in path of life" naruko said while sheepishly rubbing the back of her head.

Kakashi was proud where as shikamaru just sighed in disapprove.

'Out of many habits of kakashi she had to get this' shikamaru thought.

"No you are not late actually we are going to start the meeting in a while so come in." kakashi said.

"Oh okay, I should have kept that for later" naruko sulked.

"Don't worry, I am proud of you for taking a habit from me" kakashi said proudly while patting her head.

"Ok, bye I am going to talk to my friends." naruko said while kakashi sulked because she just ignored what he said.

"Hey wait for me, father said to introduce you to everyone." hanabi said while running after naruko.

"Hey guys" naruko said while waving at the boys.

"Hey troublesome and troublesome's aunt" shikanarai said.

"Hello shikanarai and I told you pls call me big sis." hanabi said.

"Wait naruko you have an aunt?" kei asked.

"Yup and big sis is the current leader of the hyuga clan and is the best" naruko said while hanabi just chuckled at her.

"Why do you call your aunt big sis, I mean she is your aunt" keiji asked.