Ch-3 Hanging out with the most fav uncle and auntie

~ 2 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛~

~🄽🄾 🄾🄽🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅~

It is a typical morning at the uzumaki household. Everyone is doing their usual things like hinata is cooking breakfast, naruto and naruko sitting on the dinning table waiting for breakfast while half asleep and yawning at the same time.

" Mumma, is the brweakfast rweady i am hungvy, dattebane" naruko whinned who still can't speak fluently.
Naruto and hinata chuckled at thier daughter as they are still not used to her speaking adorablely.
" Yes naru, the breakfast will be ready in 5 min " said hinata giggling at her daughter's impatiens.
" papa can I visit uncwle sai today" naruko asked excitingly.
" Huh, why do you want to visit uncle sai,noddle?" asked naruto
"Bwecause I miss him and he is vuery (very) fun to be with!" naruko exclaimed.

" But why don't you and papa hang out today , you can visit uncle sai tomorrow" naruto said with a grin.
"Nope, we hang ouwt evely day" said naruko while picking up her fork to eat waffles placed infront of her by hinata.
Although naruko could'nt see her father pouting and sulking in the corning as she has all her eyes on her food and she looked up while chewing her she saw her mother patting her father's back.

"Mumma, why is papa sittwing in that coner, ooo! is he playwing a gwame wherl (where) we have to swit in the coner and othels find you" asked naruko while hinata just sweatdropped at her oblivious daughter.
" No naru and the game you are mentioning is hide and seeke where you have to hide not just sit in a corner" hinata said while sweatdropping at both of them but then chuckled.
" Come on now both of finish your breakfast or you will not get lunch" hinata said and walked inside the kitchen.
Naruto immediately walked to the dinning table and started eating his breakfast as he want to eat his lunch.
"okkiee" naruko exclaimed and finished her breakfast.

"So papa will you dwop(drop) me ouwf (off) to uncwle sai" asked naruko to her father .
"Sure" naruto muttered but it was enough for naruko to hear.
"Yayyy, papa yowr (your) the best" exclaimed naruko happily while giving her the famous uzumaki grin that she got from naruto.
The grin cheered naruto on and he also gave the identical grin to her.

~𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛~

It was afternoon, the uzumakis were getting ready to visit sai.
" Remember naruko do not trouble uncle sai " said hinata while dressing naruko.

In response naruko gave her "okiee" while giving the famous grin.
"And no pranks"
With that said naruko's face expression went from happy to bored/annoyed expresion.
" What a dwag but that is bwest thing of the day, dattebane" naruko whinned.
'She surely picked up some habits from her uncles like sai's bluntness, shikamaru's quotes and laziness, sasuke's smirk and hn language and many more from others as well. If naruto was here he would have been depressed in a second after hearing this' Hinata thought while giggling and dressing naruko up.

But unknown to her naruto was outside naruko's room listening to them. And now is sulking again.
'I swear naruko has got everyones' habit but mine' Naruto thought while sulking and walking towards the door to leave and visit sai with his daughter.
When he was wearing his shoes naruko came running down the stairs excited to leave and visit her favourite uncle. While hinata came down behind her daughter and shouting at her to be careful.

"Are you ready noodle" asked naruto while grinning.
"Yup" naruko answered
"Then/Thwen lets go/gow" they both said in unison and started laughing.
They exited the door , naruko holding naruto's two fingures as she cannot hold his entire hand with her small hand. Naruto realised this and chuckled at how adorable his daughter is.
"Papa will you give me a pigwy bwack ride" asked naruko.
Naruto grinned in response and bent down to give her a piggy back ride.
Naruko hopped on , and they started walking.