Moving?

Your parents had just had a huge fight and one thing lead to another and now they’re divorced. You were devastated but couldn’t really do anything about it. Your mom and you were going to go live with your aunt in some stupid place named gravity falls. You sighed and looked at the passing trees with your favorite band almost bursting your ear drums on your headphones. Your mom looks over at you with your gray shirt on and your lucky flannel [markiplier reference]. You had black jeans with black boots. Your mom decided it would be a good idea to rip your headphones off as you just glared at here already being pretty sad about being thousands of miles away from your dad which you loved. You just kind of glare at each other till your mom looks at the road and starts to say “come on grumpy pants we’re almost here” she says with a fake smile plastered on her face as you put your headphones back on and ignore her.

                You look out the window as you sigh and look at the passing trees as you noticing something weird in the shallow bushes it looked like a piece of gold almost you shrug it off and look around and almost fall asleep from being so bored. Finally, your mom and you arrive at your aunts house as you sigh grab your stuff and without even taking off your headphones off you head inside and go to the room you were staying which was the attic which was pretty spacious as you sighed and put your stuff away and set up you bed as you looked around a breathed it the not so fresh air and started having a coughing fit as you groan once you stopped coughing.

                You walk out of the house and tell your mom you’re going for a walk. Your 15 of course she trusts you… not that much though. You walk through the woods and to a place called the mystery [s]hack as you go in and look inside as you see some incorrect stuff as two kids come up to you and ask you some questions. One girl that seems super hyper asked you “hi! I’m Mabel! I was wondering, since you seem very interested in the shack, if you would like to work here. My Grunkle Stan, the owner, needs some help” as the other one says “hi I’m dipper and this my twin Mabel we need someone to help use with cash regeristing are you in?” he says. You decide to say “um yeah I guess so…” you say unsure as the kids drag you off to what seems to be the owner as you wave an say hi slightly as you hear him say. “She’s hired!” as you have no clue how that happened but now you work in the mystery shack.

[sorry its short]