Your an ass...

[FAIR WARNING OF FLUFF/SMUT]

You walked back home once your shift was done. Today was a tough day some ass decide it would be a good idea to wreck the store and clueless customers pissed you off so you were pretty well done with everyone right now. A certain human trangle asshole decide it would be a good idea to teleport infront of you.
"Hey what's wrong?" He said as you pushed him away as he started walking next to you.
"I'm just done with everyone's shit and want to be left alone so if that to much to ask then please stop..." You said kinda sadly and stressed as you walked.
"Oh..." He said and followed.
"Look bill your great and real nice guy I'm just not in the mood for a nice guy right now..." You said and walked along with your hands in your pockets.
"I never said I was a nice guy..." He said and pushed you against a tree with your arms tied above your head with some sort of branch as you looked at him kinda scared your body being exposed ands you couldn't do anything about it cause your hands were trapped above your head.
"I never said I was a nice guys you just assumed that..." He said and put one hand at your waist and one on his lips and smirked looking at the terror in your face. His knee was in between your legs as he was so close to you that your noses were barely grazing against each other.
"Please don't hurt me" you said quietly and chills ran up your spin. Anything could happen you were useless moving was useless and you were useless...
"Why would I do that...?" He said smiling and moving his had that was on his lips to your other hip and started kissing you as you couldn't resist, like something had put you in a trans you were stuck to those lips you opened your mouth slightly to get some air but ended up him having taken over you with his tongue as you squirmed slightly under him. He moved his hands under you shirt and ended up grabs your ass slightly that made you jump slightly and get ever closer to him as you could feel he was getting a little too excited over this... Your eyes widened as you face and ears burned with red as you pushed him of you slightly with your knee and looked at him as he just sighed as you started gasping for air. As you sighed he looked at you. You were still very scared but he looked at you and you knew that this would be the end of you. You looked at him as he threw himself on you again and this time you didn't really care he went down to your neck and started biting and teasing as he went down to your lower parts and started giving them and little pleasure three your jeans as you tried not to yell out in pleasure and just bit your lip hard and lightly moaned. Your eyes were shut tight but could feel him undoing your shirt and he started biting down you chest as you started to moan as he continued to still rub down there as started to feel your underwear getting soaked as you sighed and heard someone coming as he disappeared and so the hand cuffs around your hands as you quickly did you shirt up and ran home...
[sorry guys if you don't like this sort of thing but I tried to make it as unisex as possible so any of my male readers know what I'm talking about]