Minds

Dipper and Mabel and soos grabbed me by the hand as dipper said some weird sort of thing and we all entered stand mind. We began looking for bill as we saw him as he started talking some stuff about the mind as dipper decided we go a find the memory of Stan doing the deed and get it before bill can. We looked around as I started to drift of and look around on what I was really getting my hands into working at the mystery [s]hack. I looked around at memories till I heard that same demonic annoying voice that I heard just seconds ago. He was right behind you, but this time there was something way different about him... He was human? I guess you could call it that... With that gold blonde hair and that smug little smile and that one eye and eye patch and body that seemed to float in midair and dashing clothes... He was irresistible, what could you say. "So your the new kid in town that everyone's talking about" he said and looked at me. "Yea I guess" you shrugged him off. You knew better then to mess with him you could tell there was something about him that just didn't seem quite right. You walk away as suddenly he takes his move like pawns in chess and moves two steps toward you and pins you against a wall with his hand by your waist and his arm above your head with your wrist in his hand. Your noses were a millimeter away from touching each other as you got frightened a bit as his face began to look more hostile then smug. As his voice changed slightly as he spoke to you and said "I don't like being ignore like that" he said and growled slightly. "W-well deal with it cause I'm not in-interested" you said stuttering out as you were actually... He was irresistible it was either the bad boy thing or the looks but you could glance away from that face for a second. He smirked. "Ha that's not what your mind says." He said in that smug little voice of his. You look at him as you started to blush slightly and try to look away but can't as you bite your lip slightly. You just couldn't with that smirk and that face! Ugh! he smirked a bit more then giggled a little before pecking you on the lips lightly then disappearing. you slide down the thing you were pinned against and stew at the floor for the longest time and run your hand in your hair and try to get your thoughts inline. 'What the hell just happened' you think as everything plays in your head once before as you get up and begin to walk along again and catch up with the group before you realize your entire face is as red as a tomato. you catch up with the group just as Mabel and soos find the memory and soos changes into bill again as he was his regular triangle asshole. He looked at you and Mabel as the real soos came walking in as he disappears right with the memory as you and Mabel and soos try and run after him as you can't find him as finally do when dipper turns up after him and destroys the memory right in front of Gideon talking to bill as he begins to turn into this giant evil red monster triangle thing as they start to fight and he gets defeated and your out of Stan's mind finally as you sigh in relief and try to get your thoughts straight in your head as Gideon crash through the door with the deed in his hand as you gasp as he yells at you to get off his property as you run home and head straight for your room and lay in bed listening to music and getting your thoughts straight again and playing that kissing scene in your head over and over again and each time you got redder and redder...
[hey! Guys it's me and I'm in Orlando right now and I'm gonna be updating a lot cause I don't really have anything better to do while driving up here so I hope you guys like it and it's probably gonna be a lot of spam of updates so be prepared and yea have fun guys hope you like the chapters!]