Whats her name?

You were sitting in your house just hanging around like it was no ones business. I mean it's not like your in some fanfic where your entire life is a story. Nah you were just you sitting in your room listening to some random music in your head phones. You started to sit up as you noticed the room going black and white. "Bill you can tell me your here you know." You shrugged and sat up and came face to face with her. You looked at her. She had long perfectly curly blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She had cute little freckles as well. She had a smile on her face and she was 2 centimeters away from touch her nose with your nose.
"Oh. What do you want?" You asked with a growl and a slight blush on your face as you moved back. She moved back as well as smiled and you saw she was dressed in a blue tailcoat with black sleeves and black pants with a cute lil red bow tie. Cute? Were you developing feelings for her? Noooo. She's basically your enemy and you already loved bill.
"Well darlin' I'm her to propose a deal." She said and looked at you.
"Not interested." You said and shook your head.
"Well what if I told you I'd leave you alone and Bill alone if you accepted." She said.
"Hmmm... Now I'm interested." You said.
"Look kid your cute and you and Bill are gonna break up anyway why not be mine?" She said and you looked at her with a disgusted face.
"No way! I am not just gonna fall for you like that!" You said and growled.
"Why not? Come on I'm a lonely demon and I need someone to love." She said.
"Well to bad, so sad cause I've got a boyfriend and you are getting out of the way right now" you said and growled mentally waking yourself up as you woke up and sighed.
[hey guys I'm sorry it's short but here's a lil update for you guys and thank you for getting me 3 thousand reads and 100+ votes that's awesome! Thank you guys so much!]