What happened?

Once you had gotten home you had this strange feeling in your stomach of being watched. You sighed and just tried to shrug it off as you sighed. You looked around as you started to get changed. You started to take off your shirt while your back was to the rest of the room as you were facing the closet. You had no shirt on as you sighed and took off your pants off as well as you felt a presentence in your room as you grabbed something quick and put it over your bare body as you looked at the person there as it was someone new. "Who the hell are you?! And why are you watching me get dressed?" you yelled at them.

"Oh I mean no harm sweat heart, you just have something I want" you could tell by the voice that it was female as you calmed down slightly and got your pants and large sweater.

"What would that be?" you asked in a hostile tone.

"Oh just bill's love that's all" she laughed slightly and looked at her nails as they had some importance. "Look kid you've gotten to close to my love and I can't allow that sorry." She said with a sarcastic yet hurtful and cold tone of voice.

You growled slightly. "Well deal with it because I'm not going anywhere any time soon." You snapped at her like a wild dog.

Her eyes widened. "Oh I'm sorry but did you just, a human, to a demon, tell them to deal with it?" she asked you as she seemed to red with anger. "That's something you'll regret saying later." She said and growled at you before disappearing as you could now relax with your favorite computer and draw your night away. You soon passed out after a while of drawing on that super cool tablet thing.

You woke up the next day and grabbed your things and got dressed fir work in a tank top and jeans as you rushed to the mystery shack being super! Late. You got there and started at the cash register as you looked around. 'No one's here' you thought as where was dipper? Or Mabel? Or anyone? You questioned as someone finally waked through the door. Someone you didn't need to see in that state. Your eyes widened as you were froze in fear for a second. "Bill..." you said in a hushed tone as bill had dropped to the floor oozing out thick metallic dark blood. He just laid there as you started having a panic attack. What where to do??? What happened?? No answers. Only your mind to wonder. Ponder o what the hell happened??

[sorry its short but thank you for almost 1000 reads! here you have your update]