Prologue

An echoing maniacal laughter came from within a mirror that was in the bathroom of the Barnes' house. The bathroom in the Barnes' house was well enhanced, it was full of white like an angel's robe, the walls were spotless like they were repainted everyday.

Ironically, the mirror was the only thing that was changing colour, it was surreal. The mirror looked like a portal to another dimension. The mirror partially gloomed, dark clouds appearing in rage in it as it continued to gloom. Vibrations occured, wind blowing harder every second, coldness filled itself comfortably. A type of cold that would shrink your skin with goosebumps.

The frequency of the maniacal laughter increased as a red demon glid out of that mirror-- without any resistance from the mirror or from wherever it was coming from.

That red demon had a forked tongue, it was rather larger though, than of a reptile's. Its tongue was about 3 centimetres in width, approximately.

It had paws as feet with two short claws on each end of the paws. It had a hideous face and a body covered with black and red fur co-dominantly.

It magically disappeared with the wind that was blowing in the bathroom as soon as it got out of the mirror.